CAPTAIN SARG

components of pinch harmonics

Updated
what affects a pinch harmonic? fret wire finger board strings picks what is the best guitar setup for pinch harmonics/ thanks in advance sarg...
MORE »
LordCliffton

triple xx thru 5150 cab?

Updated
anyone ever played this setup before? the reason I ask is because I'm thinking about buying a triple xxx and already have a couple 5150 4x12 cabs & was wondering how it'd sound together, & if anyone has had any...
MORE »
Triaxis version 1....any good compared to later versions?

Triaxis version 1....any good compared to later versions?

Updated
Hi guys...I`m about to pull the trigger on a used Triaxis version 1, that does not have the Midi Continuous Control....and my questions are as follows: What is a Midi Continuous Controler? And what does it do? are the newer...
MORE »
CAPTAIN SARG

piezo purpose

Updated
what is the piezo pickup used for a what does it do?...
MORE »
atmosphere0284

ordered an M2 now looking for an amp.....

Updated
I'm sorry about another amp thread guys/gals but I listen to a lot of different types of music and I'm having trouble deciding on which amp I should look into. Santana, children of bodom, metallica, slayer, breaking...
MORE »
konan

Mesa Quad - Where to buy tubes?

Updated
hi guys, going to pay for my quad preamp today. where's the best place to order new tubes for that quad? which tubes would u recommend? or should i just trust the recommendation of the store? thanks, konan...
MORE »
japs5607

Members in the south east of the UK HELP

Updated
Hello does any recommend any good electrical repairers that can re solder my nady wireless pack The shop i bought it from no longer deal in them and dont seem to keen to help out Any Ideas Cheers Japs...
MORE »
twistedblack69

Don't suppose anyone here wants an Ibanez RG350EX?? (In the UK preferably)

Updated
I'm selling an RG350 EX, looking to get £150 for it, and I have a Dimarzio Air Norton pickup which I'll throw in for £30 too. I don't have pics right now, but I can get some on request. The only damage on it is a small dent...
MORE »
hessian101

Do I need new speakers?

Updated
Hello- I recently bought an old Peavey MS412 (4x12) cab, loaded with the original Celestion G12K 85's that it came with. It sounds good to me, but I have not developed an 'ear' for telling if a speaker is good or bad. What...
MORE »
imprinted

Anodised Parts?

Updated
Hey guys - was wondering. Do you know if there's any companies that specifically sell tuners/Bridges/Volumes etc in colours than chrome/gold/black etc. I've never seen anyone with anodised metals on their guitar and I've...
MORE »
martijua

Making the switch back to 9's

Updated
I've been playing EXL110's for 5 or 6 years now on standard E and Eb. I left the 9's on that came on my M-II and am digging the way they feel. Its like more of my fingers expression comes thru on the 9's than on the 10's. I...
MORE »
zerosk8r900

Ada Mp-1

Updated
I have an ADA MP-1, an ADA Microcab, an old Sabine Rack Tuner, and a ART Effects Processer coming in the mail free from a relative of mine. I was wondering if there were any patches that would sound good for a more detuned...
MORE »
takesnogutz666

peavey 6505

Updated
im looking to buy a peavey 5150, but would prefere to buy a new amp. is the 6505 much different?...
MORE »
slythdementor

Mics for recording guitars

Updated
Apart from the SM57 have you guys found any mics that get a decent sound? Cheers...
MORE »
57Octane

Bare Knuckle pups?

Updated
Does anybody have any experience with them? The Nail Bomb caught my intrest but, I don't really want to plop down damn near $200 for one pickup and end up not liking it....
MORE »