Bare Knuckle pups?

Updated
57Octane
Does anybody have any experience with them? The Nail Bomb caught my intrest but, I don't really want to plop down damn near $200 for one pickup and end up not liking it.
Turbo Rico

I have the Miracle Man in one of my guitars and I really like it. That guitars is tuned in C# and it sounds better than it did in Eb. Don´t know about the Nailbomb but I think they know pops so go ahead and buy...;)

hermz

I have BKPs in most of my guitars for a reason. They're awesome pickups and I'd recommend them to any tone junky who has the money to spend.

What guitar are you thinking of getting the Nailbomb for, and what sort of tone are you after?

Dæmonium

I have a Warpig in one of my custom V's and it sounds like a city cracking in half.

Gfunk

one of my custom V's

Pics please.

:)

HateEvent

I use a Warpig in my Dean USA DFH. Sounds great :D

57Octane

Well I want it for a custom that I'll be making. An alder body tele style. It's gonna' be a long term project because of the costs involved.
I'd heard about bare knuckle pups and the nail bomb in particular, so I read up on the site. They said it had a real big, agressive kind of sound that was verstile as well, which is pretty much what I'm after. I want to be able to do metal/rock as well as some more "experimental" kind of stuff. And the dirty camo covers went with my custom idea, which is a plus. :D
I was just curious to see if anybody had any experience with them, because they're pretty expensive.

Oh yeah, if I do get order one it'll be going into my Squier Showmaster for the time being. I got it on clearance, it's a really nice guitar, stays in tune well and all. I've got it in D standard right now. It's my main guitar, because my Ltd. is fucked up right now.

imprinted

After hearing hateevent and metsabbatallicas I'll confirm they're awesome pickups mate. Go for it - you won't regret it.

Post to Thread