Shop ESP Return Policy
Shop ESP Return Policy
- If you are not satisfied with any guitar, bass, or case product you buy at the ESP Guitars web site for any reason, you may return it for a full refund of the purchase price and tax (if applicable) within 30 days of shipment. NOTE: This return policy is only applicable to products purchased on the espguitars.com site. If you purchased your ESP product through a dealer, please contact the dealer directly to find out their return policy.
- Returned items must be in brand-new condition, showing no signs of wear or damage, and must be returned in their original packaging. All of the original accessories included with the product — including any documentation, stickers, and other items — must be returned along with the product.
- ENKI Road Cases offers the following return policy: Returns are accepted within 30 days of the original purchase date with proof of purchase required. All items must be returned in “New” condition in their original packaging. Customers are responsible for shipping items back to ENKI at 1099 Pratt Bvld, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007. Refunds will be applied after the returned item is received and inspected. All warranty returns including items damaged in the initial shipping, please contact [email protected].
How to Make a Return
- Contact us at 800-423-8388 (ext. 634) or email us at [email protected]. Please have the order number ready when you call, or include it in any email correspondence.
- We will issue you a return authorization (RA) number, and send you a link you can use to print out a return shipping label.
- Attach the label to the package and write the RA number on the packaging (“RA# XXXXXX”).
- Drop it off at any UPS Drop Off Location within 30 days of purchase. Address information will be on the return label.
Once we’ve received your returned item, if the returned item meets the conditions as described above, the same payment method you used to purchase the product will be credited within 5-7 business days. If the returned item shows obvious signs of wear or damage, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
Return Policy Abuse
ESP wants to offer this generous return policy so that our customers feel confident in purchasing products via our web site, ensuring that they get the right guitar, bass, or case that meets all of their expectations. If the privilege of this return policy is abused by those who violate its spirit, we reserve the right to limit or suspend the return policy privilege.
Our 30-day return policy is not extended to items purchased from the ESP site’s clearance section, which includes discontinued or B-stock products.