Edwards Guitars

Edwards Guitars

Updated
Any of you guys own/played some of these? How do they compare to ESP guitars? Are they in the LTD range or as good as a legit ESP?  Are they made in china or japan?  Thanks again guys! Always great hearing from the ESP...
MORE »
Mr Walley

Studio Monitor Help

Updated
Maybe it will get better responses in here. I just bought a pair of Samson 50w active studio speakers. I installed them and they pick up the hard drive noises and a rhythmic beeping every second. Is there any way to stop it?...
MORE »
R S.

How Does Bridge Material Affect Feedback?

Updated
Hopefully someone here has done a lot of bridge bridge swapping and upgrading and has noticed. And I do mean feedback, not sustain. I know that all kinds of things affect feedback generation but I'm looking for as much as...
MORE »
Takeoffyouhoser80

M Audio Mobile Pre

Updated
Anyone have this? I'm getting one soon and was wondering what some of your personal recording experiences were with this device. Thanks!...
MORE »
Studio Monitors For Recording & Pod X3 & XT

Studio Monitors For Recording & Pod X3 & XT

Updated
As some of you may have heard my Pod X3 and BKP clip of Seek and Destroy was truly apalling i have decided that i need to play more, and to get a pair of good quality studio monitors. Im after a good flat responce to get...
MORE »
EMG ES-918 External Power Supply

EMG ES-918 External Power Supply

Updated
Does anybody have any experience with the EMG ES-918 external power supply?  I'm debating at looking at a solution like this rather than having to put batteries in my guitars. http://www.emgpickups.com/es-918.html  ...
MORE »
dawg

What is better?

Updated
My birthday is coming up in a few months, and my parents, uncles, aunts, and grandparents said that they all would chip in a bit to get me a guitar (My second) for my gift. I'm considering the ESP LTD EC-256 and the Epiphone...
MORE »
SuperDuperNaut

those of you at college in a dorm

Updated
you think i could fit my ENGL and avatar 2x12 in there without it being too cramped??? im fearing i may have to downsize...
MORE »
BoD

In ear monitors

Updated
Does anyone use in ear monitor systems here? I'm concidering it for my band and am not sure how it works. I found a system by Galaxy audio that has 4 body packs with it but I have a five member band . Can the things just be...
MORE »
First Looper Advice for $150-$200

First Looper Advice for $150-$200

Updated
I'm looking to get my first looper pedal but I'm having trouble deciding from a few options. My budget is $150 but if you can convince me, I would consider going up to $200. I mention this because you probably know about a...
MORE »
Which recording software?

Which recording software?

Updated
So I'm looking to buy a new recording software. I currently use a free one that doesn't support plugins. I am a guitarist that's looking to record some of my music more for friends and personal use. I don't need anything...
MORE »
New Neck Pickup For EC-1K Ideas

New Neck Pickup For EC-1K Ideas

Updated
Right, im gonna get a new pickup for my EC-1000 that has my BKP Painkiller in it. Im looking at several ideas for it rignt now, on whitch id like opinions on what i could put in it. It currently has a Seymour Duncan 59 in the...
MORE »
Juan H.

Esp Phoniex 200 Case

Updated
I recently required an ltd phoniex 200 and I'm loving this guitar as my main. I'm planning on doing so traveling for some gigs and I want a hardshell case for this guitar. Anybody know excatly what case from esp I should get...
MORE »
Arrow case?

Arrow case?

Updated
I’m in a bit of pickle, is there any case that fits the arrow body? The normal ESP form fitted case is on backorder EVERYWHERE. Can’t even find one used....
MORE »
Foresthead

Edwards thread

Updated
As most threads are dedicated to ESP STD, LTD or Custom, I though I'd make a dedicated Edwards thread. Post pics and specs about your favorite Edwards, and like how long you've had them, etc. Of course, if you're simply...
MORE »