Mortuus

Multi-effects pedals... Which one?

Updated
Hi all, I recently played with many effects on my Line 6 TonePort, and I was wondering if a PodXT Live would be worth purchasing. The problem is that I wouldn't use any "amp" from the pedal, but I would use a lot more,...
MORE »
Borked Bob

licenced floyd vs floyd rose

Updated
ive been wondering for a while now what the heck is the difference between the two, ive tried guitars with both licenced and none and ive found no difference, help?!...
MORE »
electricevil

ohm switch

Updated
dudes I need your help, I have a single 1X12 cab that has a 16ohm speaker in it...I need it to be 8ohms...I have no other cabs to split it with (ie. wiring it in parallel) so how can I get this cab to emitt an 8ohm...
MORE »
TheSandman

Thoughts on avatar cabs?

Updated
I'm looking for a cab to go with my single rec head and I've wanting a mesa 2x12 with V30's, but I've heard people talk about avatar cabs being really good too. I was looking at their 2x12 closed back with V30's. Anyone own...
MORE »
Mr Pigwalk

Pickups sinking into cavity

Updated
Hey guys, whats the fix for this problem, I'm sure there is one because it literally happens on 3 out of my 5 guitars. I'm pretty sick of having to raise my pups back up every few days....
MORE »
Dr_Jihad

Case question.

Updated
Is there any case I could find for the FX-260? it looks like the headstock on it will most definitely not let the guitar fit in the EX case....
MORE »
hessian101

DSL 50- should I jump on it, or keep what I have?

Updated
In my local classifieds, there is a DSL 50/JCM2000 head for sale or trade. Right now I have a JCM 600 1x12 combo, a Mesa Boogie Quad Preamp, and a 4x12 cabinet. The reason I bought the combo is that I didnt have an external...
MORE »
electricevil

hooking up a cab

Updated
Hey all, I have a 1X12 cab...it has 2 inputs says 16 ohm parallel. can I take the 2 8ohm outputs from my amp and plug them both into the cab? i dont get it...why would they wire a single speaker cab parallel with 2 input...
MORE »
capoeiraesp

H&K Switchblade?

Updated
Just lookin for some reviews/impressions of the half stack or combo....
MORE »
CaptainFantastik

Best sandpaper for removing guitar body paint?

Updated
I have an old Charvel Fusion Deluxe from the early 90's and I wanna remove the paint from the body. I'm wondering what grade of sandpaper would be best. I don't wanna just guess and go too heavy in case I do some damage. It's...
MORE »
Mofoski9000

amp buzzing

Updated
i have two crate 120w combo amps and they just started buzzing lately. i've tried both of my guitars on both of the amps and different cords aswell. and they just keep buzzing. it's really annoying. anyone have any idea what...
MORE »
hessian101

JCM600- Can it do metal?

Updated
I have the opportunity to get a JCM600 60 watt tube combo in great condition. How would this sound for metal? Would it sound at all like a jcm800? I currently have a vox ad30vt. would this be an upgrade? Also, I am using an...
MORE »
atmosphere0284

Spider Valve 212 or Peavy ValveKing 212

Updated
I know I dont need a half stack as of right now.....I'm still learning to play but my Marshall MG10CD is getting a little boring.....so if you guys had to choose what would it be?...
MORE »
jboy500

Mesa express amps???

Updated
i'm tube amp hunting, looking for a combo 25 - 50 watts. played a bunch of combos few weeks ago, really liked the mesa express. seems like it can cover any style wich is good ffor me because i play evrything. does any one...
MORE »
apprentice

ISP Decimator problem

Updated
First when I plug it in front of my amp it works fine but after 10minutes it creates huge amount of buzz that you can hear through amp when playing. For example if I hit palm muted chord and mute it quickly, I can hear the...
MORE »