Spider Valve 212 or Peavy ValveKing 212

Updated
atmosphere0284
I know I dont need a half stack as of right now.....I'm still learning to play but my Marshall MG10CD is getting a little boring.....so if you guys had to choose what would it be?
ESPimperium

Personally, id go with the ValveKing as the effects on the Spider Valve didnt inpress me much, bud i am pretty spoilt witt stomp-boxes and my X3.

Altho for that ammount of money id also think about maybes a ENGL Thunder Drive Combo with a little more money added as well.

chrisolson

Personally, id go with the ValveKing as the effects on the Spider Valve didnt inpress me much, bud i am pretty spoilt witt stomp-boxes and my X3.

Altho for that ammount of money id also think about maybes a ENGL Thunder Drive Combo with a little more money added as well.

The SV on the "Crunch" settings with an OD pedal in front is pretty impressive...

Fikealox

I like the Spider Valve. Very nice tone, loud, simple, intuitive useful effects. The only drawback that I saw is like Imperium said: the effects might leave a bit to be desired if you're a purist or if you're recording... but I only found that was true on high levels of the effects, if you use them sparingly they're great, imo.

capoeiraesp

Spidervalve mate. Impressive amp for the price

Post to Thread