How to spot fake ESP

Updated
How to spot fake ESP

Hey guys,

Do you have any knowledge regarding fake guitars and how to spot them?

Maybe guitar companies should start a database where we could register original guitars and verify their authenticity. I understand that, I his is extra cost but we have to somehow protect ourselves from not honest seller, specially when we buy used instruments.

Joe C.

Joe C.

Joe C.

Joe C.

Joe C.

Hello,pls help me with this im worried af

Matt N.

Hello dears,i need you help to tell me if this real or fake and for what year is this?thank you ,i look deeply and find no serials on it if its fake ill bring it back

Matt N.

Hello,ican you help me to tell me if this reall or fake,i have time to bring ir back

Pushead

Yep, it's a fake. It's the first fake KH3 I've ever seen.

Eric B.

I bought this used from an Amazon seller. Can you tell me if it looks real?

Pushead

The GH is legit. A 2012 model.

Benjamin A.

Hey

found an ESP Ohmura Takayoshi custom snapper 6 string for a reasonable price. Anyone know if it's fake or no? There is also a picture of certificate of authenticity and it looks legit but might need your opinions. Also why he includes swappable active pickups. The 6 string model is passive and doesn't really have a battery slot in the back. Anyone could help? I'm a newbie

Pushead

It's hard to confirm because none of the photos shows the type of things we look for (logos, markings on the back of the headstock, etc.) but I have no reason to believe that with a COA and that finish that it would be a fake. Without knowing what the routing looks like under the pickguard, I can only guess that there's space to fit a battery between the pickups. My Fender is that way.

Benjamin A.

thanks for the reply. I will probably buy it since almsot everything looks alright besides the missing photos for the back of the guitar. I’ll try to get more images before buying tho

sh_mangoloco

Hi guys,

Looking to buy this one was wondering if this is fake or real? Thanks in advance.

Pushead

Hard to confirm from those two photos, but there's nothing that jumps out to me as a concern.

Dyo P.

Hi all, i know it's an old post. But i just got a secondhand guitar you might can verify it's authenticity 

Post to Thread