Alex L.

Weak seymour duncan pickups

Updated
Hi! I got some Seymour Duncan pickups (Custom humbucker in the bridge and two STK-S4 Classic Stack Plus single-coils in middle and neck) and the neck and middle pickups are much weaker compared to the bridge pickup. I have...
MORE »
The Fake ESP Thread

The Fake ESP Thread

Updated
Pushead and I are here to help verify ESP and LTD guitars. If you have, or are looking to buy a guitar that you're unsure of, post pictures and questions in this thread. Please post clear pictures of the front and back of the...
MORE »
4406cuda

New Member and Question

Updated
What case will properly fit an early 90' ESP M1 I just bought the guitar from someone out of state and want to send him a case to ship me the guitar in.   Thanks in advance!...
MORE »
Ell-SN2 out of tune every 5 minutes

Ell-SN2 out of tune every 5 minutes

Updated
Hi bad news here. My Ell-SN2 bought new from the store @£2500 wont stay in tune. When I use the Floyd the tuning goes sharp when I just bend strings they go flat. I have returned it to the store who tell me the Floyd is...
MORE »
Sayar S.

Real/fake ESP Standard Eclipse II

Updated
Hi, guys! Can you please help me to identify if this guitar is real or fake? Gonna go and listen it this weekend so you can tell me on what I should pay attention...
MORE »
Garry S.

Where To Buy Green Ape Serenity Gummies

Updated
Product Name:- Green Ape Serenity Gummies Gummies are one of those products that you can never find in stores anymore, but you can get online and order. I really like the Gummies Green appearance because while green does...
MORE »
How to spot a fake ESP

How to spot a fake ESP

Updated
Hi everyone, this is my first post here on the forum!!!  So here's the deal.
I am about to buy a second hand ESP Eclipse II VB with it's OHSC  (Standard Series btw). Here's the thing. I want to make sure it's legit. I...
MORE »
Replacement Pickguards

Replacement Pickguards

Updated
I have a GL-256 and I would love to replace the tortoise shell with a nice parchment or mint green.  Neither Warmoth or Fender gaurds fit as the ESP necks are too wide at the body joint.  Plus, the neck, having 22 frets, jams...
MORE »
Turtle m.

Replacing LTD truckster emblem

Updated
Hi everyone I posted this question on another thread but it wasn't on the right spot.on the forum so I thought I'd post it here.    I recently purchased a LTD truckster  (used) it's in fantastic shape except for the missing...
MORE »
shred4life

About 48th Street, NYC

Updated
Hi, people. I am not sure this is the right place to ask, but I'll give it a shot. I recently bought a custom Horizon. It is an old one but very clean / not abused and it is definitely the real deal. There is a A5 sized...
MORE »
Kalman V.

LTD M-400 nut size

Updated
Hi all, I recently changed from licenced to original Floyd Rose (made by Schaller) and I have problems with the locking nut height.
I ordered with R4 locking nut, because the nut width on my LTD is 43mm, so the standard...
MORE »
JubinMenez

Fender Rumble 25 Amp Not Working

Updated
So as title implies I have a rumble 25 amp to practice on in my office. Plugged in my bass turned on amp, can hear a buzz letting me know the amp is on, can get sound through the Aux In port, but can't generate sound by...
MORE »
How to spot fake ESP

How to spot fake ESP

Updated
Hey guys, Do you have any knowledge regarding fake guitars and how to spot them?  Maybe guitar companies should start a database where we could register original guitars and verify their authenticity. I understand that, I...
MORE »
Eric B.

Curious about Set-Through Construction

Updated
Greetings! Just pre-ordered a 2021 EC-1000T CTM, and I have a couple questions about set-through construction (curiosities really) I have a basic understanding of what it is after reading the very informative...
MORE »
Anthony V.

Scratchy pickups/volume knob sound

Updated
Hey what's up everyone. I have an esp ltd 1000 with active 81s, I really like it but the volume knob makes this crackled sound. It also sounds bad sometimes. The last few days it's been working great other than the knobs....
MORE »