Looking for Guitar

Looking for Guitar

Updated
I've been looking for a guitar with a very heavy/solid sound like this one. I was considering a less paul but that seems a little too heavy for me. Can anyone suggest me a good one..? Sheryl ...
MORE »
Need Help Concerning Hardware Change on ESP Eclipse

Need Help Concerning Hardware Change on ESP Eclipse

Updated
Hi everyone. I am buying a 2010 Eclipse (with the old logo) and EMGs. Anyway, it has chrome hardware on it and Gotoh tuners I think. I would like to swap all hardware to black. So I have couple of questions: 1) If I am to...
MORE »
How do guitarists in big bands stay in tune?

How do guitarists in big bands stay in tune?

Updated
Alright let just get this straight - I've been playing for almost 5 years now. I've been through quite a few guitars and I know how to properly restring and all that jazz. I really never had a guitar that STAYED in tune...
MORE »
op m.

오피매니아 1_닷넷 O P M ANIA 1 닷넷 수원휴게텔 청주오피 인천오피 분당오피 부산오피 대구오피 강남오피 강남스파 천안오피 송탄오피

Updated
오피매니아 1_닷넷 O P M ANIA 1 닷넷 수원휴게텔 청주오피 인천오피 분당오피 부산오피 대구오피 강남오피 강남스파 천안오피 송탄오피...
MORE »
ARMANDO D.

Truss Rod hex size for older Maverick

Updated
Hello! I realize the manual says 4mm hex but the hex size of my truss rod is 5mm. 

Any reason for the size difference? Thanks!!...
MORE »
4406cuda

New Member and Question

Updated
What case will properly fit an early 90' ESP M1 I just bought the guitar from someone out of state and want to send him a case to ship me the guitar in.   Thanks in advance!...
MORE »
The Fake ESP Thread

The Fake ESP Thread

Updated
Pushead and I are here to help verify ESP and LTD guitars. If you have, or are looking to buy a guitar that you're unsure of, post pictures and questions in this thread. Please post clear pictures of the front and back of the...
MORE »
How to spot fake ESP

How to spot fake ESP

Updated
Hey guys, Do you have any knowledge regarding fake guitars and how to spot them?  Maybe guitar companies should start a database where we could register original guitars and verify their authenticity. I understand that, I...
MORE »
Rewiring LTD  EC 256

Rewiring LTD EC 256

Updated
Yep, Id like to have the ltd rewired so I have one volume pot for both pickups and two tones one for the bridge and one for the neck pickup with the 3 way toggle switch...Anyone has a schematic for this? I'm a telecaster guy...
MORE »
New Nut for MX250

New Nut for MX250

Updated
I think it is time to replace the Nut on my MX250 and i would liek to replace it with an original . How and where can i order it? Has anyone experience with that?...
MORE »
Pete F.

Looking for ESP Sinclair Tremolo Bar

Updated
Can anyone tell me where I can find a Tremolo Bar for an ESP Sinclair Tremolo system? Here is a pic of the bottom part of the bar. ...
MORE »
marcy_marc2008

Replacing the tone pot on my H1000 with a killswitch

Updated
Hi folks.    It's been a fair few years since i posted here but i need some advise    i have an H1000 in black. (old style with the cockstock) and i'm looking to replace the tone pot (which i never use) with a killswitch....
MORE »
Mystievel

Faulty switches/ pickups? anyone else have this problem?

Updated
So if anyone recalls i made a post a while back asking if my new guitar came broken or what. Well we found out it indeed did come broken and the problem was either the switch or the faulty neck pickup. ---The story--- I...
MORE »
iOS APP DEVELOPMENT TRENDS THAT NEED TO BE FOLLOWED IN 2020

iOS APP DEVELOPMENT TRENDS THAT NEED TO BE FOLLOWED IN 2020

Updated
Mobile technology has been witnessing a revolution of sorts, with new trends taking over the market by storm at a much more regular frequency than ever before. With mobile technology trends, iOS app development trends have...
MORE »
Erik W.

[Help] Frets EC-401 FM Grainy/Rough

Updated
Hi guys.  The other day or so I bought a LTD EC-401 FM for 30 bucks. The pots and guts wasnt there tho everything else like tune-o-matic, wraparound, tuners etc. But thats a easy fix. Got some pickups and pots  laying around...
MORE »