The Fake ESP Thread

The Fake ESP Thread

Updated
Pushead and I are here to help verify ESP and LTD guitars. If you have, or are looking to buy a guitar that you're unsure of, post pictures and questions in this thread. Please post clear pictures of the front and back of the...
MORE »
dd1983

Technical House

Updated
What is technical house?  example; https://reverb.com/item/26851078-esp-limited-model-technical-house-custom Is it a weird translation for 'custom shop' or is it something else? ...
MORE »
Mr.Dahl

Stickers???

Updated
Does anybody know if it's possible to buy the Kamikaze, Relic, KH-3 stickers somewhere?...
MORE »
SKB M series case question

SKB M series case question

Updated
Hi does anyone have the either of the cases for their M shape LTD/ESP ? SKB's 3i-4214-66 i-series waterproof strat/tele guitar case OR  SKB's 3i-4214-66 i-series waterproof open cavity guitar case   I actually have...
MORE »
Mateusz K.

EMG grounding

Updated
Hello, I own ESP M-II and I replaced passive Duncans with EMG 57/66. I hear some slight noise from guitar, which should not occur on EMG (despite I touch the strings or not). I know that EMG should not be string ground, but...
MORE »
4406cuda

New Member and Question

Updated
What case will properly fit an early 90' ESP M1 I just bought the guitar from someone out of state and want to send him a case to ship me the guitar in.   Thanks in advance!...
MORE »
Turtle m.

Replacing LTD truckster emblem

Updated
Hi everyone I posted this question on another thread but it wasn't on the right spot.on the forum so I thought I'd post it here.    I recently purchased a LTD truckster  (used) it's in fantastic shape except for the missing...
MORE »
How to spot fake ESP

How to spot fake ESP

Updated
Hey guys, Do you have any knowledge regarding fake guitars and how to spot them?  Maybe guitar companies should start a database where we could register original guitars and verify their authenticity. I understand that, I...
MORE »
Mystievel

Faulty switches/ pickups? anyone else have this problem?

Updated
So if anyone recalls i made a post a while back asking if my new guitar came broken or what. Well we found out it indeed did come broken and the problem was either the switch or the faulty neck pickup. ---The story--- I...
MORE »
George A.

Quality control problems with Ltd Snakebyte

Updated
Hello Esp    Got the Ltd snakebyte a week ago and to be truthful i was fearful of the last year's complaints about quality control on these.  My snakebyte had terrible fretwork problems and the cherry on top was the fact...
MORE »
Explorer45

DIY speaker cable help

Updated
I'm going to make a speaker cable but I'm a bit confused about which plug connector to use. From what I've read Neutrik is more or less the industry standard. Allthough the popular Neutrik NP2X connector only support up to 18...
MORE »
What makes a ESP/LTD sound as they sound?

What makes a ESP/LTD sound as they sound?

Updated
What makes them sound a little more for metal than any other brand?   Is it electronics? Pickups? Wood? Thanks...
MORE »
Sebastian T.

ESP MX Explorer locking tuners

Updated
Hey everyone, I need a bit help with a little problem I have. I have an older explorer (bolt on neck version) which I totally love. One of the best sounding guitars I have. But over the years the tuners got old and I want to...
MORE »
Christopher  Perry

New EII/MII String Gauge change

Updated
So I've been digging my new EII MII Black Natural Fade. Sounds great and the action is fantastic. My issue is bending on these 10's coupled with the longer scale. I'm used to my Fender Jim Root Tele (9's) and my Charvel which...
MORE »
ST-203 Graphtech Nut

ST-203 Graphtech Nut

Updated
Can anyone tell me if the fender style nut will fit the guitar. If not, which one? ...
MORE »