How to spot fake ESP

How to spot fake ESP

Updated
Hey guys, Do you have any knowledge regarding fake guitars and how to spot them?  Maybe guitar companies should start a database where we could register original guitars and verify their authenticity. I understand that, I...
MORE »
Manu K.

ESP battery compartment template

Updated
Hi all, Wondering if I could get some help with this. I’m attempting a few DIY projects and one of them is converting to active pickups in my guitar. I really liked the look of the ESP “ash tray” battery box design so I...
MORE »
Giorgi M.
Nathan L.

Schaller megaswitch

Updated
Hello, I hope someone here can help me because I am finding no information anywhere else on this. I have an LTD M-302 that has a schaller 105-2S 5 position switch in it. Does anyone happen to have a wiring diagram for this...
MORE »
Eli H.

Extra Thin U

Updated
What ESP/LTD guitars have the Extra Thin U neck? Everyone I looked up so far says Ultra U, I figure it would be easier to ask than look up every single guitar, thanks!...
MORE »
Get Yourself Ahead With Best Coding Bootcamps In The US

Get Yourself Ahead With Best Coding Bootcamps In The US

Updated
SynergisticIT is one of the best coding bootcamps in the US. You get to learn in-demand and industry-relevant skills in less time. Online coding bootcamps are a great option if you want to become a programmer but don't want...
MORE »
The Fake ESP Thread

The Fake ESP Thread

Updated
Pushead and I are here to help verify ESP and LTD guitars. If you have, or are looking to buy a guitar that you're unsure of, post pictures and questions in this thread. Please post clear pictures of the front and back of the...
MORE »
String Spacing

String Spacing

Updated
Hey all, I have an ESP LTD F-2e I am looking at new pickups and can't find an f-spaced version of the pickup I'm looking at Dimarzio says 43mm nut and over should be f-spaced but the F-2e has a 42mm nut anyone know the...
MORE »
Don G.

ESP Horizon

Updated
Came across this in a pawn shop and have always wanted one of these but a couple things concern me.  First off the tuning pegs, the G tuner is closer to the nut than the D. Also the ESP logo in white on a white headstock....
MORE »
Sky z.

Knowledge Transfer

Updated

This is effectively a better Lost Ark Gold training camp. Once you've completed the "Nothing is Impossible to Cykins" quest that you can spend 600 gold to raise any character to level 50. This process can take up to...
MORE »
jack j.

Roadrunner Email Setup on iPhone

Updated
If you want to set up a roadrunner email on iPhone or then you need to follow these steps: Go to settings then go to the mail option Go to accounts and click on add account After clicking add account click add mail...
MORE »
Julie G.

How to Market yourself as a top rated tech firm?

Updated
Marketing is the key aspect of running any business successfully. Digital transformation is necessary for this era and this transformation comes after you market yourself. Here are some tips to market yourself as a top-ranked...
MORE »
EMG 57TW/66TW

EMG 57TW/66TW

Updated
Have any of you guys/gals tried to install the EMG 57TW/66TW set into a EC-1000 Deluxe? I want these pups, but I'm afraid they won't fit seeing they're over an inch thick! I had purchased an LTD EC-1001 Tiger Eye with fluence...
MORE »
Mathew H.

ESP MM-04 To EMG HZ F H2

Updated
Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the esp MM04 to EMG hz?  I am replacing the Seymour Duncan blackout in my Edwards pinky to an EMG hz.  Thanks! ...
MORE »
ESP SH100 Pickup

ESP SH100 Pickup

Updated
Good afternoon all, I’ve just purchased an ESP SH100 rail pickup. Just wondered if any of you guys know the colour coding at all please? 

The black and white wires are already together with heat shrink. Is it the...
MORE »