How to spot fake ESP

Updated
How to spot fake ESP

Hey guys,

Do you have any knowledge regarding fake guitars and how to spot them?

Maybe guitar companies should start a database where we could register original guitars and verify their authenticity. I understand that, I his is extra cost but we have to somehow protect ourselves from not honest seller, specially when we buy used instruments.

Pushead

Hey Dustin, it's legit.

Patrick k.

HI guys, I need some help regarding an LTD iron cross. I have the option to buy a "customized" LTD iron cross hopefully for a good price. I was searching for an "original" one in a good condition as I found this guitar. The owner did some modifications like: installed an esp battery case, sanded the neck a some areas down and coated the front with a mat coat. Pickups and bridge are also having a "used" look. Due to, that I want to used the guitar on stage an "used" one will be an option for me...if the price is good and the guitar is legit. Can you please check the guitar pictures if this one is legit or not.

Thanks in advance. 

Patrick

Al3ksWithaK

Pushead are you able to verify Edwards?
Just got this E-EN-ARC Aoi signature model

Pushead

There's nothing here that looks suspicious to me. I'd say legit.

Al3ksWithaK

thanks a lot. Got from Mercari so I wanted to be sure

Zviad M.

Hey guys, I'm about buy this mh401nt for $600 and wanted to make sure that it's not fake. Here is the serial number -  w18050238.  I hope for your assistance.

Post to Thread