LORDDiESEL

kh 603 neck radius?

Updated
Hey guys, is this neck the same as a EC1000FR? Or does it have KH specs on it? I need to buy a fret level block... Thanks...
MORE »
Wolfie351

1990 Kamikaze I Value?

Updated
Any opinions of what fair value would be on a 1990 Kamikaze I? I purchased it new and it's only been played a handful of times (6100 frets were never comfortable for me). Also, are there any significant differences between...
MORE »
Chucksplatter

No More Roope RS-IIs??

Updated
Looking thru the 2012 catalog last night....no Roope Latvala RS-II model (no pic of Roope in the catalog either - just his name in the "would like to thank the following artists" list) !! Discontinued or (hoping) new...
MORE »
ESP KKV (black bolt-on) owners

ESP KKV (black bolt-on) owners

Updated
Looking at a place that is selling two black KKV (bolt-on). Just making sure, the back of the headstocks, did they carry a serial number along with the stamp? Cheers anyone that can help....
MORE »
Metaldude

New re-issued KH models ?

Updated
hey people , i just wondered if there will come some " re-makes " of the KH-ouija for example or any other KH guitar that's not available anymore . anyone know how the chances are?like making a limited run of any Kirk...
MORE »
Metaldude

KH-25 limited

Updated
hey guys , u probably all know the new kh -25 limited edition guitar ! I think it's a really cool guitar and if u change the ahls with EMG 81 that guitar would really rock ! so my question : they say it's "limited" . but...
MORE »
AirVengeance

Fake ESP Ouija North Louisiana area

Updated
Had a guy come into my store today to sell a guitar. ESP Ouija,he got a great deal on it in Dallas for $3800 and was only wanting $2000 for it. Looks like it came straight off of tradtang dot com. ESP logo was smudges up,the...
MORE »
OUTLAW1969

Please Delete

Updated
FOUND ONE, AND CANNOT FIND LINK TO DELETE POST. Thanks....
MORE »
Josh J.

Jeff Kendrick JK-1

Updated
I'm thinking about picking one up at release, and it appears this is just an EC-1000 with an 81 in the neck, neck through, and different inlays. Is that pretty much an accurate assessment? Thanks...
MORE »
Uab

GL - 20 For sale

Updated
Hi for sale my Gl 20 (n. 22 of 40), located in Italy, near mint, all original and signed by lynch in the back plate, with COA and OHSC. I ask 3000,00 €uro + shipping Contact me for info and pics...
MORE »
stuartd

New KH / Hanneman Sigs

Updated
I've never not wanted a new sig from either of those two except these.:( A disapointing 2012...
MORE »
OUTLAW1969

Lynch Kami Case?

Updated
Got an older Kami IV last month, and could not be happier. Except the non-original case that it came with is horrible, and also smells like something died in it. Leaving the guitar in it when not playing it, only for...
MORE »
Chucksplatter

Alexis & Scalloped Upper Frets ??

Updated
Anybody know which Alexi models are scalloped & which are not ?? & did those Alexi models w/scalloped upper frets always have scallops or was there a change in specs on those models ?? Thanx in advance !!...
MORE »
esp/ltd kh se for sale

esp/ltd kh se for sale

Updated
hi guys realy didden't know where to put this add , but i'm selling my brandnew unplayed esp ltd kh se greenburst and comes with case i live in belgium so people who are interested know upfront if the want to buy...
MORE »
George Lynch Neck Question

George Lynch Neck Question

Updated
Good day all, I'm thinking about hunting down a used Lynch Sig, preferably a Kami, Skulls and Snakes, or Sunburst Tiger. The only Lynch Sig I've ever played was 15+ yrs ago and it was a 1st gen Skull and Snakes (with the...
MORE »