Lynch Kami Case?

Updated
OUTLAW1969
Got an older Kami IV last month, and could not be happier. Except the non-original case that it came with is horrible, and also smells like something died in it. Leaving the guitar in it when not playing it, only for protection, but need a replacement before I throw this one on the garbage truck. Ideas? Stock or otherwise.....
1point8t

I think any M style ESP case should work just fine.

Trendkill

It's a great tough rigid case, heavy though. I can take some pics of the interior of mine if you want. It's warm and fluffy :D

ESP 348

It's a great tough rigid case, heavy though. I can take some pics of the interior of mine if you want. It's warm and fluffy :D

Post some pics anyway! :)

dinga

My Skulls and Snakes didn't come with a case either. Someone gave it away with another ESP at the shop. Some sales people can't read ;)

I got a coffin case. Works for my Skulls and Snakes. Got to say thought that the Postal Monkey is the case to get for the Kamikaze. Do it!!!

Trendkill

Beat you to it :D

ESP 348

Beat you to it :D

Where? I can't see any pics. ;)

OUTLAW1969

I think I am missing something, my computer is not displaying any pics.....not even the little red X's. The only picture that I see in this whole thread, is the one of the case itself with the heading "THERE IS ONLY ONE REAL ANSWER".

SweetLeaf

It's because he's posting from his album here on the forum. You should be able to check them out if you click his name and check is profile.

Trendkill

Really? ... that's fucked up... why aren't they displaying :D. Sorted.... album was set to private..

SweetLeaf

Ah. I still want a Kami lol.

OUTLAW1969

TrendKill, I am able to see the pics now. Ordered one of the cases a few minutes ago. THANKS!

Now I wish I had not seen that purple tiger.....LOL

Trendkill

Glad to be able to help. One mega case. Went on to the Postal Monkey site day before yesterday, and couldn't see it on the site for sale anymore.

1hr 50 minutes on the Purple Tiger.... so glad I don't live in the states. Too many guitars to tempt a player.

ESP 348

I see the pics now too, thanks for sharing mate. :)

Trendkill

Purple Tiger just sold for 911 dollars. Fuck, someone got a tremendous deal :(

ESP 348

Purple Tiger just sold for 911 dollars. Fuck, someone got a tremendous deal :(

Cheap guitar. :)

Metlupass2

I think the Kamikaze will not fit in a regular Mirage case.

Trendkill

That's a savage price!!

Great value for money there!

yzfr6i

None of my Kamikazes fit in my postal monkey case. The very tip of the headstock ends up resting on the edge of the storage lid, and doesn't allow the neck to rest in the slot. If you look at the case that the GL20 came with it's not set up the same on the inside as the one they sell.

OUTLAW1969

None of my Kamikazes fit in my postal monkey case. The very tip of the headstock ends up resting on the edge of the storage lid, and doesn't allow the neck to rest in the slot. If you look at the case that the GL20 came with it's not set up the same on the inside as the one they sell.

Sadly, this is true.

Just received mine today. They must have changed the inside layout of these since TrendKill bought his. The lining is orange crushed velvet material, and the interior no longer fits a Kami headstock. The area for the headstock is no where big enough. For $86, I might keep it for one of my Charvels, and put the Kami in the Charvel G+G case.....dunno yet.

Post to Thread