New re-issued KH models ?

Updated
Metaldude
hey people , i just wondered if there will come some " re-makes " of the KH-ouija for example or any other KH guitar that's not available anymore . anyone know how the chances are?like making a limited run of any Kirk signature ?
eddietorres666

Then they wouldn't be limited.

For Re-issue, please see Gibson.

Please

Explorer45

Then they wouldn't be limited.

For Re-issue, please see Gibson.

Please

Not really true since they have "re-issued" both the Relic (renamed Vintage) and the Ouija.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Metaldude

sorry I didn't know how to discribe it better

Metaldude

Thanks man !
hmmm yeah I don't think that I got the money for a custom ...
do u know where prices start ? ( customs )

eddietorres666

unsure, but safe to say 5000 and up .... way up.

got mine from Spam thread (customs,Sigs,LTD), Thomann (LTD)

Explorer45

The only difference with the Ouija are that the new ones are NTB instead of bolt-on. Ergo, the question isn't silly. The Vintage is identical to the Relic except it's not a numbered limited run. But to answer the OP, no one knows if some of the sigs will come back someday (except maybe for the guys at ESP).

Metaldude

The only difference with the Ouija are that the new ones are NTB instead of bolt-on. Ergo, the question isn't silly. The Vintage is identical to the Relic except it's not a numbered limited run. But to answer the OP, no one knows if some of the sigs will come back someday (except maybe for the guys at ESP).

well no one knows what ESP is going to do but I just wanted to hear some opinions , and why can't I say reissued ?! actually they would even be re re issued .

@ eddiewhatever

I prefer no answer instead foolish hater answers , u r the one who says he doesn't know much bout kh guitars , but the first thing that u have to do is calling me silly . why u say no offense if u call me silly , stop hatin

ESP 348

The only difference with the Ouija are that the new ones are NTB instead of bolt-on.

Ebony fretboards, EMG 60 in the rear and mirrored inlays also on the new Ouijas. :)

DanieLibuy

I was about to buy a 97's Ouija for $4200, and the buyer just went away =(

ESP 348

I was about to buy a 97's Ouija for $4200, and the buyer just went away =(

You mean he was sent to prison? :o

Post to Thread