In search of Metallica signature guitars

In search of Metallica signature guitars

Updated
Hello everyone,

I’m looking to add a few more Metallica signature guitars to collection so let me know what you guys have to offer.. I’m looking to pick up maybe 1 or 2 new ones soon... both JH or KH models would...
MORE »
Seeking an ESP Iron Cross Distressed Black

Seeking an ESP Iron Cross Distressed Black

Updated
Hi ! 
I am actively searching an ESP Iron Cross Distressed Black. 
I have been lucky so far and found some great Metallica guitars. 
I know this guitar is pretty rare and not always goes on sale online, and as I live...
MORE »
NEW Page Hamilton Limited Edition LTD

NEW Page Hamilton Limited Edition LTD

Updated
So I was lucky enough to secure one of the (now sold out) New Page Hamilton Sig model LTDs! So stoaked! Only making 36 of them and will be completed in 6 months or so. The photos listed are of the last one they did in 2008....
MORE »
ESP Truckster Primer for sale.

ESP Truckster Primer for sale.

Updated
Hey everyone. Hope everyone is well with all these crazy times going on. Wanted to reach out to the ESP family on here, but might be coming into some money problems and wanted to see if anyone would be interested in...
MORE »
ESP KH-2 SE Serial number list

ESP KH-2 SE Serial number list

Updated
Hi, im working on making a serial number list for the KH-2 SE Green burst. if you have one submit please   ESP KH-2 SE Serial number list nr. | serial number | date | country | COA | OHC | Hardware...
MORE »
Acclaimed Knives

LTD SC-20 SONIC BLUE. My first ESP!

Updated
My first ESP! Put an order in yesterday! It's gonna be 120 days minimum to arrive but oh well... Gonna use it with my Sweetwater Exclusive fender superchamp x2 with a celestion greenback speaker. ...
MORE »
LTD Ouija Sparkle Pickup Covers - They're here !

LTD Ouija Sparkle Pickup Covers - They're here !

Updated
Hey folks ! Prototypes are over and production has begun ! Spent a lot of hours finding the good glitters, density, clear coat, lettering and so on ... and here the results. The covers shown are a bit "less-flake-density"...
MORE »
JH-2 For Sale

JH-2 For Sale

Updated
I’m thinking of selling one of the last Hetfield signature models that I have, a JH-2. It’s not a guitar that I’m determined to sell right away, I just want to see what offers I’d get so I can see if it’s worth selling. I...
MORE »
Emg bone breaker wanted

Emg bone breaker wanted

Updated
Hi guys i’m looking for 2 sets of Kirk BB brushed black with signature logo    tks !...
MORE »
Fiutem F.

Serial Number Check?

Updated
K1249304 Hello all; would someone please let me know if this serial number is legitimate? Do all signature series have the ESP logo on the back of the headstock?    This one does not, and I feel like I got the deal of a...
MORE »
My little collection LTD / ESP James Hetfield Signature ...

My little collection LTD / ESP James Hetfield Signature ...

Updated
Hi, My name is Gildas, 37 years old and live in France. Metallica's Fan and play guitar since 20 years ! This is my little collection of LTD : 1. LTD Truckster Grey 2. LTD EC1000 3. LTD Iron Cross White 4. LTD KH...
MORE »
ESP Grey Truckster

ESP Grey Truckster

Updated
Just bought a used grey 2005 ESP Truckster off ebay and im loving it. Sounds great and solid feeling. Sometimes when i play my LTD white iron cross it can feel abit 'thin'. The truckster does not have that problem. The finish...
MORE »
The LTD that never comes...

The LTD that never comes...

Updated
Since we never got that black and gold LTD Iron Cross, I made one to go with my white one. I had an aged vintage black EC-256 already that I rewired the switches and added a Truckster LTD headstock emblem, so I added satin...
MORE »
James S.

Alexi LTDs

Updated
Hey guys, I'm sure this has been asked here a million times but I didn't find anything while searching.   Is there any word on bringing any of the LTD Alexi 600 models back on the market besides greenie? Or wider...
MORE »
John S.

Any Limited LTD guitars this year?

Updated
trying to start a discussion about this. What limited edition guitars could you see coming out in the next year or two? maybe a 30 year anniversary for the black album?...
MORE »