Esp ouija’s Red or Purple sparkle

Esp ouija’s Red or Purple sparkle

Updated
I know there is a few board members that have these on order and to be clear I am one of them, however the lack of information and communication on the delivery dates of these pieces is running me mad. I’ve been told from...
MORE »
New Kirk Hammett LTD Purple Sparkle Ouija

New Kirk Hammett LTD Purple Sparkle Ouija

Updated
Just saw this over in reddit. Seems like someone over at Guitar Centre got ahead of themselves. Finally something from  LTD line appears visually more alike with the ESP versions (I.e. Unpainted neck, no model number on 24th...
MORE »
ESP Snakebyte - Color Thoughts

ESP Snakebyte - Color Thoughts

Updated
I feel like the Hetfield line could use some new colorways. I really think different burst finishes could work really well on both the Snakebyte and Vulture models. (See rough mockups below). 

MORE »
Anyone own an ESP snakebyte with Serial SS1134520?

Anyone own an ESP snakebyte with Serial SS1134520?

Updated
Hello all, I'm trying my luck to locate the owner of snakebyte bearing the serial number SS1134520, as I have the COA for it and would like to try and get it reunited with the guitar. So hit me up if you are the one lol. ...
MORE »
hahahahahaha $65,564.83 USD Grynch from Essex!!

hahahahahaha $65,564.83 USD Grynch from Essex!!

Updated
https://reverb.com/item/34586127-esp-grynch-owned-by-evanescence-in-my-immortal-video-ltd-james-hetfield-custom-signature-guitar?utm_content=feed_listings&utm_source=braze&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily%20Fee...
MORE »
Grynch for sale

Grynch for sale

Updated
Hi All! I have Grynch for sale that I've owned since 2006. It's in great condition and largely unplayed. It comes with a COA and Gator Extreme case.

Based in the UK. Looking for offers in the region of £1300+shipping....
MORE »
Butch S.

Looking for MW TR1

Updated
Hello All, I am looking for the Michael Wilton tr-1 (single logo). USA preferred, but international shipping if price not to obscene. Any help is appreciated.    Cheers,  Butch ...
MORE »
CthulhuAwakened

LTD Signature Ebony FB and fret Issues?

Updated
Hello all. I am new to these forums. I have been searching the internet to see if I can find where anyone has had these similar issues, but have had no luck. I recently purchased an LTD Snakebyte Black Satin. The guitar was...
MORE »
Fiutem F.

Serial Number Check?

Updated
K1249304 Hello all; would someone please let me know if this serial number is legitimate? Do all signature series have the ESP logo on the back of the headstock?    This one does not, and I feel like I got the deal of a...
MORE »
xmutx

ESP EX Jesper Stromblad

Updated
Hi,     Can anyone help me authenticate this guitar?                  ...
MORE »
Hetfield and Hammett guitars at the museum.

Hetfield and Hammett guitars at the museum.

Updated
Hi guys. I went to a Metallica show last night and I bought the Whiplash ticket and it gave me acces to the museum.  You could even play on the the guitars,  so I have played on the number #1 KH-2 Relic .Insane!!! Later on...
MORE »
ESP NATURAL OUIJA (Tracking)

ESP NATURAL OUIJA (Tracking)

Updated
Hello guys,

Here is a thread to track the natural Ouija serial numbers, their respective owners and the Country the guitar is located in.

There are not too many of these guitars out there, so it shouldn't be...
MORE »
ESP black Iron Cross for sale

ESP black Iron Cross for sale

Updated
Hi guys,   just found this IC black for sale in France! Apparently the same guy who sold the Black Ouija    https://reverb.com/item/34506874-esp-iron-cross-james-hetfield-custom-model-black-2009

cheers ...
MORE »
These prices are getting to people's head now...

These prices are getting to people's head now...

Updated
$15,000+ for a '98 Ouija!?  It's nice but come on now... https://reverb.com/item/34358493-esp-kh-2-ouija-kirk-hammett-signature...
MORE »
Sneak Peak: couple of inbound pieces