Panzer369

Bride of Frankenstein M-100

Updated
This is my first post, so please be gentle I've been lurking around, trying to decide what to do, and after my two little girls made thier desicion, here is my Bride! I'll be the first to say this is in no way perfect. It...
MORE »
Is this an OLYMPIC White Snakebyte?

Is this an OLYMPIC White Snakebyte?

Updated
I signed up for the 7 day free trial of Yousician in hopes it would actually be the band showing how *they* play the songs, but it's just a minute or two of babble at the beginning of each song. Long story short, it blows....
MORE »
ESP Snakebyte - Color Thoughts

ESP Snakebyte - Color Thoughts

Updated
I feel like the Hetfield line could use some new colorways. I really think different burst finishes could work really well on both the Snakebyte and Vulture models. (See rough mockups below). 

MORE »
New KH models incoming?

New KH models incoming?

Updated
So I was watching some YouTube live stream of NAMM 2022 and it looks like there's a Natural Ouija with Maple and what looks like a Zorlac finally!? Apologies if this is old news.   ...
MORE »
ESP MX250

ESP MX250

Updated
Hi guys, I'm still looking for my first ESP, and just find something interesting, an ESP MX250 on reverb,  https://reverb.com/item/22940404-esp-mx250-james-hetfield-metallica-2005-black , Price, 4500€, so it should be...
MORE »
Cam B.

JH-1 Red

Updated
Hey guys...new to the forums but wanted to throw something out here.........  

I've been sitting on two authentic JH-1 (both red models) for about 20 years now.  Originally bought them as obvious collector pieces but...
MORE »
Fiutem F.

Serial Number Check?

Updated
K1249304 Hello all; would someone please let me know if this serial number is legitimate? Do all signature series have the ESP logo on the back of the headstock?    This one does not, and I feel like I got the deal of a...
MORE »
NGD - ESP M-II New Drac custom

NGD - ESP M-II New Drac custom

Updated
The black cat is once again… the hero of the day… that make dreams come true…

This is my first ESP and she is amazing…. Thank you very much my dear friend!!!...
MORE »
Mx220 fit in a MX-II case?

Mx220 fit in a MX-II case?

Updated
Do any of the ESP MX owners know if a MX220 fits in a newer MX-II case. I’m guessing the body would since it is more rounded off but I have no idea about the headstock....
MORE »
Robb Flynn with the green flame JH-1

Robb Flynn with the green flame JH-1

Updated

I'd mentioned over the years that James didn't have the guitar anymore. He gave (loaned?) it to Robb Flynn of Machine Head at a time when Robb had a few guitars stolen, including a guitar that was given to him by...
MORE »
ESP KH-1 HELP

ESP KH-1 HELP

Updated
Hi,   I have a chance to get an ESP KH-1 but the “made in Japan” version, not the one with the K serial number.

can anyone give some intel?   thank you all ...
MORE »
clags

Any info on when the new Kirk Hammett V's will come out?

Updated
Does anyone know when/if this new Kirk V will be released for us plebs? ...
MORE »
NGD Hanneman “H Dagger” Urban Camo

NGD Hanneman “H Dagger” Urban Camo

Updated
This thing is gorgeous, the attention to detail is crazy. Wanted a Hanneman for 20 years and finally found a new one at a moment in time that I can swing it financially. Without further ado……

MORE »
NGD Snakebyte Satin Black

NGD Snakebyte Satin Black

Updated
Received yesterday after hunting for some time. 

MORE »
ESP JH2 For Sale (FEELER)

ESP JH2 For Sale (FEELER)

Updated
Reposting what I posted on FB a couple days ago. I'm changing up my collection a bit, going to focus on two specific models that are not ESP. This means I'm considering selling my (basically mint) JH2. I've had a couple of...
MORE »