Fake ESP Ouija North Louisiana area

Updated
AirVengeance
Had a guy come into my store today to sell a guitar. ESP Ouija,he got a great deal on it in Dallas for $3800 and was only wanting $2000 for it. Looks like it came straight off of tradtang dot com. ESP logo was smudges up,the neck pup looked like it was double stamped,the unpainted part where there is a V by the heel showed where it was a glued on neck,floyd was absolutely a huge POS,and I could go on and on. Even where they tried smoothing out the fret ends they filed into the fret board. Just a friendly warning to anyone in my area there is a guy in my area trying to pawn off fakes as the real deal.
LORDDiESEL

you tell him to pound sand?

Irontusk73

Is that what they're calling it these days?

ESP 348

Had a guy come into my store today to sell a guitar. ESP Ouija,he got a great deal on it in Dallas for $3800 and was only wanting $2000 for it. Looks like it came straight off of tradtang dot com. ESP logo was smudges up,the neck pup looked like it was double stamped,the unpainted part where there is a V by the heel showed where it was a glued on neck,floyd was absolutely a huge POS,and I could go on and on. Even where they tried smoothing out the fret ends they filed into the fret board.

Just a friendly warning to anyone in my area there is a guy in my area trying to pawn off fakes as the real deal.

I wonder if he was being serious when he said he got a great deal on it in Dallas and paid $3800 for it.

Some people really are stupid and I wonder if this is the case here. :o

xZYRYABx

nevermind

AirVengeance

I wonder if he was being serious when he said he got a great deal on it in Dallas and paid $3800 for it.

Some people really are stupid and I wonder if this is the case here. :o

I told him it was fake and even showed him online where they were selling that guitar on tradetang and showed him real ESP ouija's he knows it is fake.

Then as soon as he left I hit the phone and called a few other stores I'm friends with and he was makin the rounds around town asking big money still. So I'm sure he's just a scammer and his story was bullshit.

load more replies (1 of 1)
cecilbag

I hope some kid doesn't get screwed by this loser.

fourmz

A few months back there was a white Ouija on ebay that was a copy. The location was in Texas (not sure of the city) it had a buy it now price of $450.00.

Post to Thread