KH-25 limited

Updated
Metaldude
hey guys , u probably all know the new kh -25 limited edition guitar ! I think it's a really cool guitar and if u change the ahls with EMG 81 that guitar would really rock ! so my question : they say it's "limited" . but the price of it at my next located dealer is about 700$ . so I wonder how limited this guitar is ? I mean how many were manufactured of it ? I mean it can't be a 100 limited run if the price is low like that ! hope somebody can tell me how many of those are made so I know how rare this guitar is . \m/
Viz

I think that its 1 year limited edition :o

Metaldude

thanks for the comment atleast one Kirk fan ;)

hmm does it make the guitar less worth ?

ESP 348

thanks for the comment atleast one Kirk fan ;)

Another Kirk fan here also. :o

Doesn't mean I know how many KH-25 guitars they are going to make. :p

hmm does it make the guitar less worth ?

It doesn't mean it's worth any less.....................but it doesn't mean it's worth anymore either. :o:o

Metaldude

I thought they would make like a run of 1000

Explorer45

By the time you put the EMG's in it will be more expensive than a KH-602. I'd say get a 602, buy the stickers from ebay and you will have a lot better guitar for less money.

Metaldude

well I'd put emgs in it but it still wouldn't cost me as much as the 602 !
I mean , this guitar will be one of a kind one day , or atleast something special , and the other model the expensive One ( forgot the name , also the one with the sticker ) costs way too much !! I think that model would rock with emgs , I hope the quality is good cause it only costs about 700 bucks

Explorer45

well I'd put emgs in it but it still wouldn't cost me as much as the 602 !
I mean , this guitar will be one of a kind one day , or atleast something special , and the other model the expensive One ( forgot the name , also the one with the sticker ) costs way too much !! I think that model would rock with emgs , I hope the quality is good cause it only costs about 700 bucks

It would cost you $700 + $220 for the EMGs and the KH-602 cost $900 so it is cheaper. You could get the stickers from ebay and relic it yourself if you really want it banged up.
The expensive one would be the KH-2 Vintage.

Edit: You also get a better Floyd with the 602.

Bad Lieutenant

The ESP site says they are a limited edition, but there is no mention to how many will be made. It's most likely a one-year run thing, celebrating Kirk's 25 years with ESP.

I doubt these will be special. Most likely made in China.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Metaldude

well here in Europe , this guitar costs 625€ and emgs cost 80€ ( 1x ) , and the kh 602 costs 1099€ ! so that would be 785€ for the kh-25 !
ofcourse I know that the quality the overall manufacturing of the 602 is better but like said I'd love to have one of those Kirk guitars that won't get in " general " production .
I always wanted the ouija in white but I didn't know it's limited , I was like I'm going to buy it one day but then I realized ..

Metaldude

625 € = 822 $

Metaldude

hahaa I mean , yeah the white one was always a dream but the black one was buy able a year ago wasn't it ? ltd series I mean , with an payable price .
as u see the ouija is untouchable ^^
so I'd love to have an other Kirk hammett " special "
but I don't want for a collection or smth like this , it would just be awesome , and it's just a matter of time till I buy my first KH . and I'm going to buy myself more of kirks anyway so yeah ...
it's just like , it's a nice guitar and I wanna get it what's so difficult ? :)

ESP 348

hahaa I mean , yeah the white one was always a dream but the black one was buy able a year ago wasn't it ? ltd series I mean , with an payable price .
as u see the ouija is untouchable ^^
so I'd love to have an other Kirk hammett " special "
but I don't want for a collection or smth like this , it would just be awesome , and it's just a matter of time till I buy my first KH . and I'm going to buy myself more of kirks anyway so yeah ...
it's just like , it's a nice guitar and I wanna get it what's so difficult ? :)

Oh, you mean the black LTD Ouija. I think that was available the same year as the ESP Ouijas, 2009.

They are still listed for sale all the time on Ebay.

The black and white ESP Ouijas are big bucks alright.

I've got a few KH guitars myself, absolutely LOVE them. ;)

This KH25 is cool, I hope you get one.

Metaldude

eBay is weird , I don't like getting my guitars from eBay , I prefer to buy em fresh in a store u know ?

yeah I didn't know that the ltds were limited so I was like ima buy them someday ..

Id like to get the kh25 cause it's cool having that model his writing in the 12 fret etc . it's not that I want a collectors choice KH that I'm going to sell when it's big cash again .
thanks !

u know anything bout the guitar itself ? I mean the quality or smth that way ? could it be compared with the 602 ? or the 202 ? cause I wouldn't buy this guitar if it's only cool to look at and not to play with ...

Justinschut

I'm guessing it's pretty much the same thing as the (newer) KH-202's but with stickers

DanieLibuy

I'm guessing it's pretty much the same thing as the (newer) KH-202's but with stickers

Mi first post!

Same here. I personally think it would be more such a 202's than the 602's. Please, if you buy it. Let us know!

PS: In my country it costs US$500

Metaldude

like said I want this guitar for playing not collecting , I'll check it out when my local store gets it , ima tell u guys how it feels if u didn't play with it then already . btw , do u guys know when it's available in the states ? in Europe we will get it around August .

I bought them all used from eBay ? or new ?

first of all I'm going to buy the ESP ltd m-1000 anyway so we will see

ESP 348

like said I want this guitar for playing not collecting

Very good. I do a little bit of both. :D

I'll check it out when my local store gets it , ima tell u guys how it feels if u didn't play with it then already

Good man, be sure to let us know what you think of it. :)

btw, do u guys know when it's available in the states ? in Europe we will get it around August

I would not have a clue. Shane from BMusic posts here and is located in Australia. He might know when it will be available in Australia as he is an ESP dealer.

I bought them all used from eBay ? or new ?

If you asking about my guitars, I have bought two new ones in Australia, bought a new one from the USA recently and the rest were used from around the world.

first of all I'm going to buy the ESP ltd m-1000 anyway so we will see

Great to hear. :)

load more replies (2 of 2)
frantic77

where are you located metaldude?

Justinschut

Why would you want a KH25 if you're already buying an M1000 ?

newagedemolition

One huge difference between the KH-202 and the KH-25 is the inlays. It's got the awesome Skulls from the KH-20, rather than the normal skulls in the KH-202.

Metaldude

cause I love esp guitars and a bunch of my next ones will be esp ! and Kirk is my idol , my hero , my messiah , he's one reason that made me pick up a guitar ! and like said it depends on how limited this model is . if its low quality but really rare I wouldn't buy it anyway , then I'd probably pick up the 602 one day . or maybe the kh -2 vintage !!

hey Justin ! u r from Netherlands ? u can probably talk some German right ?

Justinschut

cause I love esp guitars and a bunch of my next ones will be esp ! and Kirk is my idol , my hero , my messiah , he's one reason that made me pick up a guitar ! and like said it depends on how limited this model is . if its low quality but really rare I wouldn't buy it anyway , then I'd probably pick up the 602 one day . or maybe the kh -2 vintage !!

hey Justin ! u r from Netherlands ? u can probably talk some German right ?

Yes I am and I can somewhat read an understand German, but writing and speaking not so much..

I still think the KH25 won't be that great since:

* It replaces the KH202, so probably same quality as the newer 202's
* Has ESP pickups
* no OFR
* Is made in... China was it ? Non Korean anyway

So yeah for a cheap guitar it might be ok since it has the cool inlays, but at 700 bucks it's really not that cheap if you're getting a basswood bolt on from China

Just my thought on the subject, I could be wrong on some points but either way.. If you really want it, go for it and enjoy

Post to Thread