KH-25 limited

Updated
Metaldude
hey guys , u probably all know the new kh -25 limited edition guitar ! I think it's a really cool guitar and if u change the ahls with EMG 81 that guitar would really rock ! so my question : they say it's "limited" . but the price of it at my next located dealer is about 700$ . so I wonder how limited this guitar is ? I mean how many were manufactured of it ? I mean it can't be a 100 limited run if the price is low like that ! hope somebody can tell me how many of those are made so I know how rare this guitar is . \m/
Metaldude

somehow I can't open that link , is it the "south of heaven " slayer guitar ?

Metaldude

wow thanks for the link !!!!! the manufacturing looks good in the vid !!! not like some cheap bullshit !!! and the neck looks really clean to me ! I think in definately going to buy this axe !!!!!!! thanks man !!!!!!

ESP 348

wow thanks for the link !!!!! the manufacturing looks good in the vid !!! not like some cheap bullshit !!! and the neck looks really clean to me ! I think in definately going to buy this axe !!!!!!! thanks man !!!!!!

Yep, thanks for the vid mate.

It looks great! Good luck with it Metaldude and be sure to post pics when it arrives. :)

Metaldude

thanks man im trying to sound not like retarded !!

Australia ? wow that's the other end of the world ;)

well I hope it plays as great as it looks !! I'm not expecting a KH ouija quality , but it looked really soft and nice !

I'm definately going to post a thread bout this guitar when I have it , and if no one already posted one !!!

shit im pretty fucking exited to take this guitar in my hands , hope I won't be dissapointed !

but I shouldn't predict the future I guess :)

I can also post something bout the M-1000 when I bought it soon ! if u guys are interested

ESP 348

thanks man im trying to sound not like retarded !!
Australia ? wow that's the other end of the world ;)
well I hope it plays as great as it looks !! I'm not expecting a KH ouija quality , but it looked really soft and nice !
I'm definately going to post a thread bout this guitar when I have it , and if no one already posted one !!!
shit im pretty fucking exited to take this guitar in my hands , hope I won't be dissapointed !
but I shouldn't predict the future I guess :)
I can also post something bout the M-1000 when I bought it soon ! if u guys are interested

Australia..................Austria, NO different. :o

Post some pics of the M-1000 while you're at it, they are cool guitars. :)

load more replies (1 of 1)
DanieLibuy

I hope you buy it soon Metaldude! I always say: if you want it -and you can do it; buy it.

I will be waiting for the hi res photos!

Regards.

Metaldude

I hope you buy it soon Metaldude! I always say: if you want it -and you can do it; buy it.

I will be waiting for the hi res photos!

Regards.

„ and if u have the cash ” ;)

@ Justin does this tell u something : ey , verrekkter mongo !!!! :rollin

at ESP 438 : no difference between Austria and Australia ? I didn't get that ?
well when I have the guitar ima let u guys know !

load more replies (2 of 2)
frantic77

please do NOT post any pics

Metaldude

@ Justin : yeah I know new kids that retarded crap , but it said that they spell it like I did . whatever ..

@ ESP 438 : no way ! go ahead post some pics man ! it's my favorite guitar as well !! :)

DanieLibuy

Lift it up off the ground!!!

Awesome axe.

ESP 348

Lift it up off the ground!!!

Awesome axe.

Lol, I take all my pics with the guitars on the tiles. :o

Thanks though, it really is very nice and it's AWESOME to play. :D

Metaldude

maaan I love that guitar !!!! looks soooo hot !

but why is it lying on the floor ?!?! treat that thing right man ! ;)

ESP 348

maaan I love that guitar !!!! looks soooo hot !

but why is it lying on the floor ?!?! treat that thing right man ! ;)

Thanks buddy. I love it also. :)

Lol, it's on the ground for a few pics then I put it back in it's hardcase. :D

I have a 10 guitar, guitar rack, but I don't leave any of them on it as friends visit all the time and want to play them. Fuck them! I keep them all in their hardcases. :lol

I only leave the shit guitars out to play, including my beloved KH2. :o
*But that ain't shit. ;)*

I also have twin babies due soon, so no point leaving any guitar out as they will only crawl around in 12 months time and get into everything. :D

frantic77

ok,it's time to make your thread with your axes

DanieLibuy

+1.

Explorer45

I also have twin babies due soon, so no point leaving any guitar out as they will only crawl around in 12 months time and get into everything. :D

Congrats dude! :) Psyched?

+2

Metaldude

hey , another kh-25 question . in the video which was posted he says "special Floydrose tremolo " , so he wants to say a not original one right ? :)

DanieLibuy

hey , another kh-25 question . in the video which was posted he says "special Floydrose tremolo " , so he wants to say a not original one right ? :)

"The FR Special is a Floyd handled by Schaller but cast and assembled in Korea. It is made in the exact same way as an OFR using the exact same materials other than it has a slightly smaller zinc sustain block and in previous years it had zinc saddles too. It is not considered to be a licensed Floyd Rose as it is made under the Floyd Rose (Schaller-operated) name. It is an official Floyd Rose unit (not to be confused with the term Original Floyd Rose, which is the version made in Germany). Floyd Rose/Schaller also have the FR-1000 made which is the same as the FR Special but with the full sustain block that an OFR has, making it an exact copy of the OFR in every way. The FR-1000 and FR Special are the only two non-OFR Floyd units that can be marketed without specifying 'licensed'. As far as I'm aware the FR-1000 is only found on ESP-LTD Deluxe 1000/1001 series guitars while the FR Special is found on ESP-LTD Standard series, Schecter and Epiphone guitars."

Regards.

Metaldude

thanks man ! really appreciate it !

seems like I don't have to worry bout the guitar going out of tune all time .
well my jackson has a licensed FR too and it's great ! just like a real fr it's almost like it never goes out of tune !

I think u r right with the deluxe and standard series tremolos .

Justinschut

seems like I don't have to worry bout the guitar going out of tune all time .
well my jackson has a licensed FR too and it's great ! just like a real fr it's almost like it never goes out of tune !

There's a lot of different licenced FR's, some are crappy and some are good

shathe

also, the FR special has to ride on the short bus...

Post to Thread