wiseblood

Lubing Your Nut!

Updated
What Kind Of Lubrication (Guitar Nut For All You Jokesters):lol Should A Man Use On His Nut When Restringing! Thanks....
MORE »
loro rnr

Floyd problem...

Updated
Hello everyone! I have a little problem with my floyd... I have changed my strings from 0.09 to 0.10 and suddenly my floyd don't stay in tune when i use it. For example: if I push the tremolo bar down (to the neck) it don't...
MORE »
Richie C

Filling a Cavity

Updated
I'm re-painting a guitar and was curious to know what people use to fill in a pickup cavity. Thanks!...
MORE »
xdaynex

esp tuners?

Updated
hey i noticed that on a lot of the new ltd models, they put esp tuners instead of the esp ltd tuners they used to have-does that mean a raise in $50 of price?...
MORE »
ESPdude

Swapping ESP locking tuners

Updated
Hello everyone, I just got my ESP LTD EC1000 in Vintage Black. It is my third guitar within the ESP family. I do not really care for the ESP locking tuners though. Both of my other guitars have Sperzels. I just wanted...
MORE »
salvatruco

EC-1000 hardware parts??

Updated
hello, I am planning to replace the hardware, from gold color to chrome (sperzel locking tunners and tonopros bridge/tailpiece set). can you please help find the parts # or ID parts to order the proper parts? thanks a...
MORE »
Yamahasoldier

Esp Eclipse Ii Fret Buzz

Updated
I own an esp eclipse II thats got some semi serious fret buzz.... I raised the bridge to the brink of non playability and still have fret buzz... the only thing left i can think of is that the nut is set to low.... I have...
MORE »
CAPTAIN SARG

15th fret problem

Updated
hello everybody so my ibanez iceman is messed up i have recently changed the strings and on the 15th fret high e there is a muffled 16th fret high e note so basically the 15th fret makes the 16th fret pitch and there is no...
MORE »
Mystievel

how to tell the difference in pickups

Updated
Regarding these... -Output voltage (string/ strum) -Output noise -Output impedance -DC resistance what does any of that mean in terms of what you hear? like, what is the difference if the number in one pickup is higher...
MORE »
Leviathan

Fretboard Radius

Updated
Is there a chart that shows all the fretboard and neck specs of ESPs? I think it was posted awhile ago but I can't find it. Why doesn't ESP list the fretboard radius on their site?...
MORE »
Metalmilitia306

output problem

Updated
i have a Ibanez PGM100 and when i plug in and play there is little to no out put at all on it. The problem isnt the amp because it sounds fine on my M-II. ive tried replacing the pot and the sound is the same. any...
MORE »
gorsch

pickup wiring issue

Updated
Is it possible for a bad ground wire to cause a P-up to sound kind thin and "tinny," and I mean the ground that goes to the bridge. I wouldnt think so if the neck P-up sounds fine. I've been messing with this JB in my V for...
MORE »
gab4554

I think I just fucked my guitar....

Updated
I was changing my strings and I wanted to know how an EMG 85 would sound in the bridge. So I removed all my strings then I swapped my pickups. After putting new strings I started to play. At the beginning I was like : Wow...
MORE »
Changing tunings often.

Changing tunings often.

Updated
i remember this being asked sometime ago, but anyways: Does changing tunings often from say C to E std affect the neck on a fixed bridge guitar? My guess is no, but what do you guys think?...
MORE »
tehshred

Earvana nut on drop tunings

Updated
How will the intonation be affected playing a step down? Would it be a good idea to replace the earvana if you were planning on playing drop tunings exclusively?...
MORE »