Esp Eclipse Ii Fret Buzz

Updated
Yamahasoldier
I own an esp eclipse II thats got some semi serious fret buzz.... I raised the bridge to the brink of non playability and still have fret buzz... the only thing left i can think of is that the nut is set to low.... I have the vintage black version and the triple aged binding runs right along the side of the nut(dummest fucking thing ever) and i cant figure out how to fix the nut high without messing up the binding.. Any ideas?? Ive thought about maybe having my frets filled a little to lower them. Also the neck is as straight as an arrow and the fret buzz isnt just typical buzzing, it accually bleeds through to my amp a little. :mad:
Dilzdo21

does your neck have a bend to it? sounds like a truss rod problem

your neck should not be straight, loosen your truss rod by turning the rod to the right if your looking str8 at the guitar , keep your bridge high because when you bring it down later after your truss rod adjustment, the strings will keep loosening then you tighten to tune, sound sconfusing but very easy

MikeC

This same thing happened with my Eclipse, and a little truss rod adjustment fixed it right up. Now it plays like a dream. Give it a shot, and if you're still having trouble then maybe do what Boinz said and post some pics so we might be able to see what the problem could be.

Post to Thread