Edwards E-Flying Freiheit

Edwards E-Flying Freiheit

Updated
Just got this piece of "artwork" in my collection recently 
Signature model for Revo of Linked Horizon
"Flying Freiheit"
(the guy who did the opening theme song for Attack on Titan)

This is the Edwards...
MORE »
dd1983

LTD KH2 SE Greenburst

Updated
I'm struggling to find much information about this guitar, but the pickups have ESP stamped on them rather than EMG. Were/are ESP pickups active or passive?  Also, FR Special vs FR 1000 - same thing in a different decade or...
MORE »
Question about minor imperfections on new Iron Cross

Question about minor imperfections on new Iron Cross

Updated
hello everyone.   so after looking more closely to my new Iron Cross, I'm looking at the black racing stripe and up close, it shows some imperfections in the stripes under the black. not a HUGE deal, BUT I'm wondering if I...
MORE »
James S.

Alexi LTDs

Updated
Hey guys, I'm sure this has been asked here a million times but I didn't find anything while searching.   Is there any word on bringing any of the LTD Alexi 600 models back on the market besides greenie? Or wider...
MORE »
Anyone try the "Bloody"Dan Jacobs?

Anyone try the "Bloody"Dan Jacobs?

Updated
I like the reverse headstock on the EX body, don't care for the blood splatter but I can fix that. Just wondering how it plays?...
MORE »
Anthony M.

Children of bodom guitars

Updated
Anybody selling or know anyone with the signature guitars from the children of bodom musicians? I'm interested in the Roope Latvala guitar (RL-600), the pink Alexi Laiho in Edwards or LTD form, and the Hennka T Blacksmith...
MORE »
new to the forums - just got an Iron Cross

new to the forums - just got an Iron Cross

Updated
Hello Everyone from Florida.   I just got my 2nd Signature  - LTD Iron Cross. Loving it so far.    just curious how many people have one. \,,/         ...
MORE »
Heinrich S.

Authentication and refurbishment of ESP JH-2

Updated
Hello, I am aware of a JH-2 with the number 042 engraved in the fret board next to the neck pickup.  The guitar is without a COA and was purchased 2nd hand with a receipt of sale from a guitar shop (not an ESP dealer) in...
MORE »
TA-604/204 frx

TA-604/204 frx

Updated
Hello all,  I am looking at getting A TA-604 or 204 frx and I know its a 35inch scale.  but I don't know what the overall length of it is.  This matters because I have a guitar all and my F-205 in an inch off the ground and...
MORE »
WANTED: Alexi Laiho Pink Sawtooth (LTD 600SE or Edwards AL-166)

WANTED: Alexi Laiho Pink Sawtooth (LTD 600SE or Edwards AL-166)

Updated
I'm looking for a (shipped and sold in North America) Alexi Laiho signature in the pink sawtooth model. I've been looking around for a while, but I always miss my opportunity to buy one for one reason or another. I would...
MORE »
Kamikaze limited edition

Kamikaze limited edition

Updated
Can anyone give me info on the kamikaze limited edition that was featured in the 1995 catalog? How many were there? Anyone have one or seen one? Pictures? ...
MORE »
JH-2 For Sale

JH-2 For Sale

Updated
I’m thinking of selling one of the last Hetfield signature models that I have, a JH-2. It’s not a guitar that I’m determined to sell right away, I just want to see what offers I’d get so I can see if it’s worth selling. I...
MORE »
NEW Page Hamilton Limited Edition LTD

NEW Page Hamilton Limited Edition LTD

Updated
So I was lucky enough to secure one of the (now sold out) New Page Hamilton Sig model LTDs! So stoaked! Only making 36 of them and will be completed in 6 months or so. The photos listed are of the last one they did in 2008....
MORE »
In search of Metallica signature guitars

In search of Metallica signature guitars

Updated
Hello everyone,

I’m looking to add a few more Metallica signature guitars to collection so let me know what you guys have to offer.. I’m looking to pick up maybe 1 or 2 new ones soon... both JH or KH models would...
MORE »
Rate the New Kirk Hammett ESP Recent Custom Guitars

Rate the New Kirk Hammett ESP Recent Custom Guitars

Updated
what a wild 6 months or so it seems to have been I can't really recall a time where they released 3 KH guitars this fast (I did not include the LTD purple sparkle, the white zombie even though that was either an ltd from back...
MORE »