JH-2 For Sale

Updated
JH-2 For Sale

I’m thinking of selling one of the last Hetfield signature models that I have, a JH-2. It’s not a guitar that I’m determined to sell right away, I just want to see what offers I’d get so I can see if it’s worth selling. I love the guitar but I never play it because it doesn’t sound as good as my JH-3, and I’d like someone else who would enjoy it more than me to have it. I’m not entirely sure what I’d want to get for it, I’d like to get a lot for it of course, but I’d also accept partial trades for an MX in any condition (preferably not great condition). I should also add that my JH-2 is not in mint condition. It has a mark around the top strap button, and has a few more other than that. It does come with the OHSC, COA, and hangtags. It’s also not one of the numbered ones. Message me with offers and/or requests for pictures of the guitar. Thanks.

Edit: I’ve sold a few of my guitars overseas recently, and I’m not interested in doing that anymore, so I’m only willing to ship this guitar within North America.

Update: Still for sale. Not looking for trades anymore, just want to sell. Message if interested.

ESP 348

Wish you all the best with the sale mate.  

Adric M.

I am very interested.  I can’t seem to find were to DM you.  

Met04

Hey, send me a friend request. I can accept it then you’ll be able to message me.

Jesse R.

I would love to see some pics please 

Nasdaq

Could be interested. Could you add me? For pictures.

thx 

Dominic D.

Last one I was involved with sold for $11,500 USD 

Met04

Still available. Looking for around $11,000 including shipping to the Continental US, but I’m willing to negotiate. Message if interested and for pictures.

Met04

Update: Still available, but tonight not be for much longer or at least for the summer. Still will listen to offers and I’m still interested in partial trades for other Metallica signature guitars. Message if you have a trade offer or interested in negotiating a price. Thanks

Pushead

ESP 348

I'm surprised this is still for sale also Pus. 

Pushead

At that price, I'm not so surprised. But maybe I'm just stuck in my old man ways.

4004cii

Hi Met04

just wondering if your JH2 is still up for sale. 

thanks 

Post to Thread