NEW Page Hamilton Limited Edition LTD

Updated
NEW Page Hamilton Limited Edition LTD

So I was lucky enough to secure one of the (now sold out) New Page Hamilton Sig model LTDs! So stoaked! Only making 36 of them and will be completed in 6 months or so. The photos listed are of the last one they did in 2008. Just wondering if anyone else was lucky enough to get one. When I started playing ESP 33 years ago Page was one of the guys that was onboard with them. Not many back then besides him, Ron Wood, Vernon Reid, Bruce Kulick and a few others. It was before Lynch even. Will look great with my ESP model! 

https://www.pagehamiltonmusic.com/signature-guitar

Raymond  P.

Yup, I got in! So glad I dropped it. Page is such and has been a huge influence on me! When is the official release date do you happen to know? 
It’s got me gas’ if hard for an ESP SRC6!

91horizon

Very cool Ray! Can't wait myself. The completion date is 5 to 7 months. They are not built yet. The photo they showed was a 2008 model they made back then. Although its an ltd the is going to have alot of hand work to do the aging. Page's contact said she will keep us updated. I'm hoping he will sign them.

Raymond  P.

Sweet on 5-7 months. As much as I don’t want to wait, the 7 mos would help, but totally would be fine w the 5 months. Either way I can’t wait. Little nervous about the tremolo as it’s been forever since I played w one. Hopefully I can make it resonate super well w a block of some sort or what not. Can’t wait to hear it as I know it’ll be dope no matter! Cheers man!

91horizon

Hey Ray, Yeah 7 months givs us more time to savee lol. As far as the trem yes you can get a brass block. Incase u decide to the way you figure out which one to by is bymesuring the height of the block in the guitar. You cant just order one by saying you have a Floyd 1000 etc as they come in different heights. You can also make it a one way Trem by putting a simple Trem block which is nothing more than an L shaped bracket with a few screws. I upgrade all my Floyd Treems and can send you lins to what I use if you like.Also Id=m trying to gather up as many as possible of us that were lucky enough to get 1 of the 36 being made so we can have a photo database of them all! Each one will be different because of the aging they do. 

John T.

Great idea to have a database of the 36 guitars 91horizon! I knew it was a limited series but had no idea it was that limited and that each one would look a bit different because of the aging. Feel even more blessed now I managed to secure one! I remember staring at a picture of Page playing it in a guitar magazine back in '94 and thinking it was the coolest guitar I'd ever seen, never could have dreamed then I would own one myself someday!

Would be interesting to know also where these 36 guitars end up; for the record mine will be coming to Belgium.

Cleyton A.

I'm so happy to see this product but at the same time, very sad and frustrated that, when I realized this was real, the product was sold out already. This would be a best-seller and I hope ESP can make a new edition or make this part of its line. Another suggestion is for ESP mark the new ones as second edition or something, so the first buyers can get even more value on their new guitars. Please ESP! Consider fabricating more of these babies. I'll be in line to get it. Thank you.

Post to Thread