In search of Metallica signature guitars

Updated
In search of Metallica signature guitars

Hello everyone,

I’m looking to add a few more Metallica signature guitars to collection so let me know what you guys have to offer.. I’m looking to pick up maybe 1 or 2 new ones soon... both JH or KH models would work but I’m only interested in the ESP models.. a few I already own that I’m not currently looking to add more of are:

What I own already:

ESP KH-3

ESP KH-2 

LTD Grynch 

ESP Ouija purple sparkle 

I Would loveee to see some JH1 JH2 or some original KH Ouija’s but open to every thing 

Thanks everyone!

ESP 348

Welcome to the forum mate.

Can you please tell us which ESP's you own now in your collection?

There is Purple Sparkle Ouija #6 for sale on Reverb at the moment for a great price and there is also another one for sale in Japan also if you're interested.  

James  C.

What I own already:

ESP KH-3

ESP KH-2 

LTD Grynch 

ESP Ouija purple sparkle 

Jesse R.

Everything on your list is for sale on reverb right now. Good luck In your search

James  C.

Thanks! I haven’t seen a JH-2 or JH-3 on reverb?  

Flying Dutchmen

For approximately 10k you can buy yourself a nice JH2....need some work though 

ESP JH-2 James Hetfield Signature

https://reverb.com/item/40583645-esp-jh-2-james-hetfield-signature?utm_source=rev-ios-app&utm_medium=ios-share&utm_campaign=listing&utm_content=40583645

James  C.

Yeah I saw that pop up shortly after posting this but the price is way to high for the condition it is in... maybe if it is near mint shape I would entertain it at that price.. thanks tho 

Mark O.

James, I have an ESP Ouija Natural #10 that is in mint condition, i.e., it has never been played and has been out of the case only one time for inspection when I first received it.

I would be looking for $15,000.00 USD.

James  C.

Hey shoot me some pics of it 

Mark O.

Will do.  Give me a day or so.  

Mark O.

Here you go

Mark O.

Mark O.

Mark O.

Mark O.

Mark O.