WANTED: Alexi Laiho Pink Sawtooth (LTD 600SE or Edwards AL-166)

Updated
WANTED: Alexi Laiho Pink Sawtooth (LTD 600SE or Edwards AL-166)

I'm looking for a (shipped and sold in North America) Alexi Laiho signature in the pink sawtooth model. I've been looking around for a while, but I always miss my opportunity to buy one for one reason or another. I would STRONGLY prefer the Edwards because it has scalloped frets and a more preferred pinstripe design, but I'd 'settle' for the LTD Alexi 600 SE model. 

I've basically given up hope that these will come back. I'm also not willing to pay $2k+ to import one from Japan. Hell, at this point I might even just buy a scythe model and DIY my own pinky. The pink sawtooth inlays aspect would have to be lame stickers though. 

The few I missed out on Reverb were anywhere between $700-$1300, but I'm flexible depending on condition. I'm located in mid/southern Indiana (USA). I've already sold a large number of my collection to save up for one. Even if it's in extremely poor condition, as long as the neck is straight, I can work with it. 

Nathan M.

I've been watching them for a while, but they are suspicious. Many of the ebay listings have the exact same pictures/serial numbers. I've asked a couple for more photos and never heard anything back or get told they are just place holders and that they locate/ship these as needed. 

Duane D.

OP contact me, I have an Alexi 600 pinky that needs some work but is in overall good shape. Looking to sell for a decent price. 

Nathan M.

Let me know how to get in touch.

Post to Thread