billysabbagh

m 1000

Updated
i have a 09 m1000 that has started cutting on out me. the problem is in the guitar. it cuts out and i jigle the cord and it comes back. the nut on input jack is tight, there is no problem with other guitars so i guess it's...
MORE »
Sunstorm

H-207 releasse year

Updated
I just purchased a H-207 and i cannot find much info on them. does anyone know the specs and the year they were released? much thx!...
MORE »
Deadwater518

Updated
Hey guys what's up. Im new around here and just picked up my first ltd. Its the mh1000fr in see through black (sry no pics because my phone wont upload them) and I gotta say the thing just smokes. I actually sold a prs...
MORE »
chopshop777

ESP Ltd FM418

Updated
I just bought this guitar today and playing it through my Fractal Audio Axe FX Ultra, probably no one else in the world will agree with me which I don't care, but this 8 string is far better , sounds better, feels better and...
MORE »
Sigurd

Tom Araya signature bass

Updated
Hello, I'm not going to hide it: I don't really know a lot about guitar or bass technics, I just pick 'em up and play. I do have a (probably stupid) question now: the Tom Araya signature model (not the TA-200 or TA-600) has...
MORE »
Oppgulp

Ta-600?

Updated
Anybody with a TA-600 that wants to share their experience with it? I've been playing the guitar for 12-13 years now and have never owned a bass guitar before. I mainly play thrash and now I want a bass guitar for ...
MORE »
rumblebox

what wood is the m-250 body made of?

Updated
curious...
MORE »
cecilbag

NGD MH1000FR any thoughts on emg swap

Updated
I just picked up a I believe 2008 ltd mh1000fr in trans black original floyd rose. I have 2 mh1000nt in green already ( i gig with one and the other is new in case) so i knew i would like this guitar. My question is, I...
MORE »
thlh

Fingerboard Radius?

Updated
Anyone know what the fingerboard radius is on the ST-203FR guitars? I just bought one and if I need to do a leveling I might already have a block. BTW, I'm not asking someone to explain how to measure it, I know that, I'm...
MORE »
billysabbagh

next guitar:mh-1000,jh-600,h-1000

Updated
i have a m-1000 and dig so i'm thinking of another ltd. eyeing mh-1000, h-1000, or jh-600. all three are about the same with minor differences. my question is does one stand out and why? i want an 85 81 set up on this...
MORE »
Frank Goodheart

Wrapping Guitars. Yes or Not?

Updated
I have noticed there are few websites that offer adhesive skins for guitars that everyone can apply on their axes to customize em with a good graphic result, without spending lots of money in repainting them or bringing to a...
MORE »
blibbety

Upgrade current guitar or get a new guitar?

Updated
I have a LTD F-10. I like the guitar and don't have money for a new guitar so am thinking of just upgrading the pickup(s) and getting something other than my little amp for a good sound. I know the obvious response would...
MORE »
hanspetter29

LTD EC-401 vs EC-1000

Updated
Hi everyone. New member here that's planning to buy my first ESP/LTD guitar shortly. I've been an Ibanez fanboy for decades but lately I've (finally) open my eyes for other brands and as I was testing some guitars at my local...
MORE »
New Guy/New Guitar

New Guy/New Guitar

Updated
Just wanted to say hello. New to the forum as well as ESP/LDT guitars. I've been playing off and on for almost 30 years now. I've owned many very nice guitars. The very expensive and the not so expensive. I'm not a die hard...
MORE »
Ltd M-10?

Ltd M-10?

Updated
Anyone buy one of these M-10's? For $149 I wanna get one just to do upgrades to and have as a project guitar. I'm sure it could use new pickups and hardware, I just hope the body isn't made of partical board. I guess ya can't...
MORE »