ZombieInc

WTB Jesper Stromblad ESP Signature

Updated
Long shot I know, but I'm looking for one...
MORE »
Joe Marek

James Hetfield Truckster Question

Updated
Hi guys,  Just out of curiosity, do either ESP or LTD James Hetfield Truckster models (black version) display the same paint effect as the production made scratches or marks if you scratch it on a place that was originally...
MORE »
ESP KH3 selling on Reverb

Updated
Hey all,   I've decided that I need to sell my 2011 ESP KH3.   You can find my reverb listing for it here. ESP KH-3 Kirk Hammett Signature Neck Thru...
MORE »
Thomas  m.

WTB - ESP SRC6 in Sonic Blue

Updated
Hi Guys,   I'm on the lookout for one of the original ESP Steph Carpenter signature 6 string models in sonic blue. I'm based in the UK and if anyone has one they are looking to move on, please get in touch....
MORE »
likelinus

LTD PH-600 MG

Updated
Question, what years did they make/sell the PH-600 Magenta? I found one locally and I'm going to pick it up. It's legit, just curious what years they were sold. It's been a bit hard to find one of the MG versions and took...
MORE »
LTD KH-202 Mummy Decal Guitar Price Point?

LTD KH-202 Mummy Decal Guitar Price Point?

Updated
  Evening all and Happy New Year! Pleasure to be on the forum and I hope I am on the right section as I’ve seen posts about the Hammett Mummy here before… So several years back I had a dear friend of mine who owns a...
MORE »
NG! 1999 ESP JH-3 Number 68 out of 100 arrived. Mint and for a great price!

NG! 1999 ESP JH-3 Number 68 out of 100 arrived. Mint and for a great price!

Updated
  Ok I think I am done for a while. I re collected all the Hetfield Guitars I wanted back as none of the others I really want. So for me I have the total set of Hetfield guitars I love the most. I never could get into the...
MORE »
Want to Buy a JH-3 and a Zorlac

Want to Buy a JH-3 and a Zorlac

Updated
Hey guys,    Im looking to buy a JH-3 and a Zorlac to add on to my collection. Anyone looking to sell, hit me up please. You can also email me at syafiqjalil@gmail.com   Thank you! ...
MORE »
WTB ESP JH 3 Signature

WTB ESP JH 3 Signature

Updated
Just wanted to update.. If anyone has a ESP JH 3 for sale, feel free to send me a message! Thanx ...
MORE »

Updated
Hey all,   I've decided that I need to sell my 2011 ESP KH3.   You can find my reverb listing for it here. ESP KH-3 Kirk Hammett Signature Neck Thru...
MORE »
ESP JH-1 For Sale

ESP JH-1 For Sale

Updated
Hello again, I have decided to sell my ESP JH-1. All the details are available on the Reverb post. Before anyone asks, this is the Essex JH-1. I payed a lot for it, but I didn’t pay what it was listed for initially (I also...
MORE »
Michael V.

Original Spec page for the ESP Grey Truckster

Updated
Hi everyone,   I hope you are doing well in these crazy times! I just had a quick question about spec information. I'm putting together a file with information on all of my guitars including original spec sheets if...
MORE »
NGD ESP 7 strings

NGD ESP 7 strings

Updated
Hello, So, I just got myself a Stef T7, the 25.5 inch scale version does anyone have some useful info about it? The price of them new. What’s the difference (besides 25.5” scale) between this and the custom version......
MORE »
DragonMeister123

WTB ESP RZK-1 or LTD 600 non-burnt.

Updated
Been searching for a while and thought id reach out here. 

I have the black RZK-1 and the burnt II, I'm looking for an Olympic White and/or Silver. 

If anyones got one that their willing to let go of hit me up...
MORE »
Igor I.

ESP Alexi Sawtooth Custom serial number check

Updated
Hello everyone, can you please help me identify if this is truly an Alexi signature custom shop made in 2009? ...
MORE »