NG! 1999 ESP JH-3 Number 68 out of 100 arrived. Mint and for a great price!

Updated
NG! 1999 ESP JH-3 Number 68 out of 100 arrived. Mint and for a great price!

Ok I think I am done for a while. I re collected all the Hetfield Guitars I wanted back as none of the others I really want. So for me I have the total set of Hetfield guitars I love the most. I never could get into the JH-1 because I felt the neck was too thick (My JH-2 and 3 have the thinner profile) and V's for me always get dinged on the horns lol Those old MX-220's were great and obviously went up in value but I never really got along with them when I sold them. I did not want to modify the pups (hated dual 81's) and the necks were a lil too thick. Great guitars though. All the KL's I had I loved but I am kind of over the whole KL thing at this point. I might have a luthier I know hand make me a chrome JH-2 at some point but we'll see.

Anyway, got it for a sick price, great seller who found me actually and it's dead mint. COA, case, stickers etc. No hang tags sadly.

Anyway... arrived from Finland and with my tech getting a nice fret oiling (a little dry from hanging on a wall for years) and set up right now. Oh and I ordered Gold EMG's (not Het set), Gold pup rings and gold speed knobs as I loved the look of it with all Gold on it like my old NAMM prototype.

Pix!

After I put all the gold on it, it will look like this (my old NAMM Tribal prototype:

ESPEXP

Awesome man! Congrats!! Looks beast!

Mesa Sean

Thanks!

Post to Thread