Original Spec page for the ESP Grey Truckster

Updated
Michael V.

Hi everyone,

I hope you are doing well in these crazy times! I just had a quick question about spec information. I'm putting together a file with information on all of my guitars including original spec sheets if possible. I was curious if anyone had maybe saved or screen shot the original spec pages from ESP's website or has an official document that lists the guitars original specs similar to this:

https://www.espguitars.com/pages/ouija-natural-ltd

The page is still active although the guitar is no longer available. The Truckster I have is a 2005 model year "SS" serial. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you for reading and have a great day!

Jadeloriann

If it can help, you can find the information below on the ESP site.      ''support'' ''product archives'' ''2006 catalog''

TRUCKSTER

•.SET-NECK.CONSTRUCTION
•.24 .75”.SCALE
•.MAHOGANY.BODY
•.3-PIECE.MAHOGANY.NECK •.ROSEWOOD.FINGERBOARD •.FLAG.INLAYS.W/ESP.AT.12TH.FRET •.EMG.81.(B)./.60.(N).ACTIVE.PICKUPS •..2.VOLUME.&.1.TONE.CONTROL.W/2X3-WAY.TOGGLE.

LTD TRUCKSTER

(TOGGLE.IN.UPPER.POSITION.IS.INACTIVE) •.SATIN.CHROME.HARDWARE •.SPERZEL.LOCKING.TUNERS
•.BONE.NUT

•.SET-NECK.CONSTRUCTION
•.24 .75”.SCALE
•.MAHOGANY.BODY
•.3-PIECE.MAHOGANY.NECK •.ROSEWOOD.FINGERBOARD •.FLAG.INLAYS.W/ESP.AT.12TH.FRET •.EMG.81.(B)./.60.(N).ACTIVE.PICKUPS •..2.VOLUME.&.1.TONE.CONTROL.W/2X3-WAY.TOGGLE.

The.Truckster.is.the.FIfth.HetFIeld.Signature.Series.model.to. carry.his.name.since.James.and.ESP.joined.forces.in.1991 ..This.model. is.manufactured.to.the.exact.speciFIcations.of.James’.Truckster,.a. modiFIed.ESP.Eclipse-style.stage.guitar.used.on.the.St ..Anger.tour ..It. features.a..multi-layered.FInish.strategically.sanded.through.and. fully.distressed.to.simulate.the.original .

•.SCHALLER.STRAPLOCKS •.TONEPROS.LOCKING.BRIDGE.W/STOP.TAILPIECE •.WHITE.BINDING.ON.BODY,.NECK.&.HEADSTOCK •.22.XJ.FRETS

(TOGGLE.IN.UPPER.POSITION.IS.INACTIVE) •.SATIN.CHROME.HARDWARE •.SPERZEL.LOCKING.TUNERS •.TONEPROS.LOCKING.BRIDGE.W/STOP.TAILPIECE •.WHITE.BINDING.ON.BODY,.NECK.&.HEADSTOCK •.22.XJ.FRETS

FINISHES:.A. GED.PRIMER.GREY

Post to Thread