bcole

Esp te 202

Updated
Hey guys, New to the forum. I was wondering about your opinions on this tele. I have heard mixed reactions on the finish(up close) but I don't have any concerns about that, just how it sounds. I have been looking at that...
MORE »
cullenszoo

Tips and Tricks

Updated
The purpose of this tread is to gather tips and tricks for setup and maintenance of our beloved guitars in one place. Furthermore it can serve as a reference for future questions. I invite all contributions meant to aid the...
MORE »
LTD vs. ESP Wood

LTD vs. ESP Wood

Updated
This is pretty much a question that could only be answered by the persons out there who own both but I've been wondering about the quality difference between an LTD body and it's ESP counterpart. I would say quite obviously...
MORE »
ESP Locking Tuners

ESP Locking Tuners

Updated
I just purchased the ec-1000 STB and it comes equipped with the esp locking tuners. This is my first ec-1000 that does not have sperzels on it, I'm really excited to get on the road with it and to know these locking...
MORE »
shathe

anybody know anything about these?

Updated
anybody know anything about these? particularly the year and body wood... i'm thinking 2001 or 2002 model, but i cant find anything "official" on these... thanks...
MORE »
Asmodaus

ESP LTD B-15 5-String Electric Bass any good?

Updated
Is this model good enough for direct line in recording. I need a bass to record scratch bass tracks at home. Or is this so cheap I'd just be wasting my money? Thanks to the Bass players for any info....
MORE »
Hiceman

Esp ltd 330r

Updated
Iam thinking of picking up this guitar for myself..Esp Ltd 330r black would love to hear your thoughts.. Its a beginner guitar for me..38 years old and started playing a 1year 1/2 ago..never to old to learn new things I...
MORE »
ChadT

LTD MH-1000NT Questions

Updated
I am really digging this guitar but have a few questions. I think the NT strands for neck-through, but the ESP website actually says set-thru which is actually what I am looking for since you get more of the mahogany body...
MORE »
seanturner74

Pickups for an EC-256

Updated
I got a new EC-256 about two weeks ago. I think it's a great guitar, good quality and nice to play. But I know the pickups could be upgraded to something better. Has anyone with this guitar switched out the pickups? Which...
MORE »
SorrowNightshade

I was given an ESP F-400

Updated
I dont know how to play guitar >.> but was given this beautiful one, going to start lessons. is it good guitar to start on? its brand new in case and all, still has stickers. but i read its discontinued why is it?. .any...
MORE »
formoutofchaos

Blackouts vs emgs?

Updated
Seems The blackouts are touted as a bigger more open emg, what r ur guys experiences ? Do any guitars come W them ?...
MORE »
ESPEngelke

Question about the New KH-25:

Updated
Actually, let me edit this real quick: 1st, the dumb question: Are the decals on the new KH-25 stickers or is it a real finish? I do't want "Kirks Guitar on it." 2nd, On the RZK-2, is the finish actually burned paper like he...
MORE »
Metaldude

Esp ltd mh-1000fr , esp ltd m-1000fm

Updated
hey guys , I'm about to buy the ESP ltd m-1000 fm however I wanted to ask u one question . could someone tell me significant differences between these two guitars ? the MH-1000 FR and the M-1000 FM . I know that the...
MORE »
AWKguitarist

New MH-327

Updated
Just arrived from ESP yesterday. This chinese made guitar is pretty nice, except that the tone pot is too short. The knob was keeping it from falling down into the electronics cavity. The nut and washer were there, just not...
MORE »
Duellist

Have a question about the H-1001fm

Updated
Hey all, I just ordered a H-1001fm. It is my first ever ESP so I'm pretty excited. I went in to the store and they had a MH-1000nt and I loved how it played but did not like the blue so I went with this instead as I heard...
MORE »