Question about the New KH-25:

Updated
ESPEngelke
Actually, let me edit this real quick: 1st, the dumb question: Are the decals on the new KH-25 stickers or is it a real finish? I do't want "Kirks Guitar on it." 2nd, On the RZK-2, is the finish actually burned paper like he made his, or is it a look alike finish? A Couple random thoughts nagging me.
Geetarguy70

Actually, let me edit this real quick:
1st, the dumb question: Are the decals on the new KH-25 stickers or is it a real finish? I do't want "Kirks Guitar on it."
2nd, On the RZK-2, is the finish actually burned paper like he made his, or is it a look alike finish?

A Couple random thoughts nagging me.

On the KH they are decals that are the finished over and my understanding of the RZK is it's actually burnt or damn near close. I have held one and it looked and felt like the paint had been burnt

ESPEngelke

On the KH they are decals that are the finished over and my understanding of the RZK is it's actually burnt or damn near close. I have held one and it looked and felt like the paint had been burnt

Dude that sucks about the KH, to me that ruins it and makes me think that Kirk is on a bigger ego trip then usual. And RZK, hell yeah lol, but I dont want it, I was just wondering,
Thanks for the info though man!

load more replies (1 of 1)
Justinschut

It's a signature model dumbass :p That's what his guitar is like. If you want a cheaper version of his guitar, there it is. If you don't, then don't buy it.

deus ex machina

1st, the dumb question: Are the decals on the new KH-25 stickers or is it a real finish? I do't want "Kirks Guitar on it."
They do make the KH-202 and KH-602 without those, ya know...

Justinschut

well, this actually replaces the 202

ESPEngelke

yeah,
I saw this replaces the 202, and I like the "worn out" look I just dont like the stickers.

Fender868

yeah,
I saw this replaces the 202, and I like the "worn out" look I just dont like the stickers. Buy a clean one and play it. With time, it will also look shitty. Just don't put a sticker on it and ta-da

Metaldude

I wonder those pus on the KH25 , ahl 200 ? what the heck ?

Justinschut

what did you expect, EMG 81's ?

Metaldude

no , but what are those ahls ? never heard of em before

Post to Thread