ESP Locking Tuners

Updated
ESP Locking Tuners
I just purchased the ec-1000 STB and it comes equipped with the esp locking tuners. This is my first ec-1000 that does not have sperzels on it, I'm really excited to get on the road with it and to know these locking tuners. whenever i see the LTD deluxe models for sale on ebay/craigslist there always seems to be thumb wheels missing from the tuners..i have not run into this problem yet..have you?? my sperzels have always help up/worked well..can i expect problems from the esp locking tuners?
cecilbag

I had several ltd's with the ESP locking tuners and never had a problem with them. I have seen the same thing and I just chalk it up to user error somehow lol

Brendan Breakdown

I had several ltd's with the ESP locking tuners and never had a problem with them. I have seen the same thing and I just chalk it up to user error somehow lol

thanks

Diegoltd.com

This is my first time with ESP Locking tuners too. They are solid tuners and changing strings is just too easy and fast. However i just changed my strings yesterday and the plain strings don't hold tuning every well. Maybe they need some more time to stretch and hopefully this issue will go away. The wound strings are solidly in tune every single time.

Post to Thread