basszoomer1

To ID and old ESP bass?

Updated
I have a line on a 4 string bass that has seen better days. The body has been stripped of electronics but is a p/j body. Under the pickguard is a routed spot for an extra j pickup in the neck position. The neck is maple...
MORE »
Wiring Guru's.. help me please!

Wiring Guru's.. help me please!

Updated
i've wired up my ibanez SZ320 with 2 volume push/pulls for individual splits & 1 master tone before.. i want to do the same with my strat.. i'm dropping two duncans (custom 5 & '59, tentatively) in it and want...
MORE »
Espgianni

Noob setup question?

Updated
Sorry for the noob question, Im not the greatist guitar tech, and seting up guitars could be expensive, so im trying to learn how to do it myself, so basically ive been reading things online and watching youtube videos on how...
MORE »
Mystievel

Volume Crapping Out

Updated
Before I do anything I want to know what you guys think. I have an EC-1000 (LTD, black, very beautiful) Which we all know has those "quick connects" or something like that on the pickups. When I turn my volume up all the...
MORE »
greenman

Bridge saddle buzzing ?

Updated
Hey guys, the bridge has started buzzing on my V-500 and i'm not sure why. It doesn't buzz anywhere on the neck or at the nut, just at what sounds like the saddle of the bridge. I get the buzz at certain notes (I.E. the open...
MORE »
Fretbuzz, Thoughts?

Fretbuzz, Thoughts?

Updated
I am having a terrible fret buzz on my ESP M-III. I put a straight edge on my neck all the way down, and it seems perfectly straight. I have raised the bridge on the Floyd to ungodly height. It resolved the buzz on the frets...
MORE »
Deadpulse

More string tension

Updated
the tension on my EC LTD isn't nearly as tight as my EC-II. what's the best way to get more string tension without getting thicker strings?...
MORE »
MRE200

Kluson Tuners.

Updated
Does anyone know what kind of Kluson tuners will fit on an M series headstock, in-place of the ESP tuners? If none can fit, then do you know of any tuners that have the plastic "tulip"'s, like what are on most Gibsons? Either...
MORE »
Mr. Wicked

EMG 89 & EMG 89 set up...

Updated
I had a guitar tech install 2 EMG 89's in my guitar... He has it to where it is 2 volumes instead of a volume & tone. I set the guitar in bridge position & it sounds like a neck pickup. I switch it to the neck...
MORE »
antipole

Wrong Section. Please Delete.

Updated
Posted in the wrong section. Please delete....
MORE »
doow

passive electronics for esp eclipse I

Updated
year ago i changed my duncans 59/JB (originaly on eclipse) to EMG and i gave away pots and jack with duncans. Now i wanna go back to duncans but i don't know which pots were originaly on my eclipse. Can you please which pots...
MORE »
hollowcrown

feedbacking help

Updated
okay, so i bought a 2nd hand 2006 model LTD mh-1000 nt the guitar has an EMG81 in the bridge and an EMG 85 in the neck as stock when i turn the volume up on either of the pickups, i get a LOT of feedback. have no idea whats...
MORE »
.dave

Refinishing Help.

Updated
Hey. I'm gonna be refinishing my faded V soon and was just wondering if it is necessary to strip the original paint completely off. It's a faded so there is no clear on there. Can't I just hit it up with a scuff pad and spray...
MORE »
DNAx

Replacing EMG volume pot

Updated
This might just be some stupid questions, but I would like to know for sure before I replace anything. The volume pot of my EMG set started to crackle a little while back and it got worse since doing the 18v mod. It also has...
MORE »
Yetti1

Pickup Squeal - How to reduce?

Updated
Hey Fellas, Ive got a new guitar with im sure some pretty stock humbucking pickups. And the guitar came with 9 gauge strings and i usually use 10 gauge. Well upon first playing it on the bridge it had some feedback and a...
MORE »