passive electronics for esp eclipse I

Updated
doow
year ago i changed my duncans 59/JB (originaly on eclipse) to EMG and i gave away pots and jack with duncans. Now i wanna go back to duncans but i don't know which pots were originaly on my eclipse. Can you please which pots i need and where can i buy them (ebay or thomann would be great couse i need ww shipping)? Sorry if my english is bad :) Greets and thanks from croatia Mislav
Bouncepogo

You can experiment, but 500k pots are standard for passive humbuckers.

Mr Walley

A500K for volume, B500K for tone. Just check the ones that you have in there now for the length.

robnobcorncob

If you have the choice between short shaft and long shaft pots get short shaft pots. The long shaft ones will stick way out of the top of your guitar and look really stupid. It happened to me when I accidentally ordered long shaft pots for my Eclipse PL. You'll want Metric thread & spline too.

andrei

if it's arched top (eclipse 1), short ones may not reach all the way.

Luqway

Definitely short ones, even on the arched top eclipse I. the long ones are far too long.

TheDevilHimself

Short ones will do.

Try to get Japanese ones, the Gibson replacement ones might not fit through the holes as they aren't metric system.

I used 500Kohm and it works well with my Eclipse. I am also possibly the only person on this board who occasionally uses the tone pot.

Post to Thread