Anatoly K.

ESP Climax?

Updated
Hi everybody! Bought a guitar, looks like ESP Climax, but not exactly. It was made for japanese singer named GAO, she confirmed it. But no serial, no information about guitar. Can somebody help me to know more about this...
MORE »
DyersEve87

Esp style replacement necks

Updated
Yeah i have been looking for a while to get a replacement neck for one of my ESP guitars cuz mine snapped during a move, not sure if this is the right place to ask about this. but i want to know if anyone has any experience...
MORE »
Nicolas C.

Horizon custom shop?

Updated
Hi, i ve seen this guitar on the internet. Is this a real custom shop? Look at the mics, the are not seymour duncan, is it possible? ...
MORE »
2008 Technical House Les Paul

2008 Technical House Les Paul

Updated
This should be here in a day or two !! Looked wicked Bad !!  any info would help.. Thanks .. Will post more when it shows up !!  I know its been gutted but !! ...
MORE »
Francisco S.

Any information about my ESP?

Updated
I have a question about a guitar, I would like to know its origin. I have been looking for information on but there is nothing on the web. The serial number 34227. I will be very grateful for any information. A big hug from...
MORE »
Custom M-II

Custom M-II

Updated
Hey everyone, I wanted to order an M-II Custom similar to the one available in Japan: https://espguitars.co.jp/product/8445/ Is there a custom build sheet available that would match this guitar? The custom order form has a...
MORE »
1991 ESP Horizon Custom Eagle Catalog Cover Guitar

1991 ESP Horizon Custom Eagle Catalog Cover Guitar

Updated
My 1991 Horizon Custom Eagle Catalog Cover guitar. Featured on the cover and was also at NAMM. Just an incredible piece of craftsmanship. Its still in near perfect shape. Thanksfor looking! ...
MORE »
Question about custom shop V's

Question about custom shop V's

Updated
Hi, might be a silly question but I'm looking into ordering a custom ESP and I've noticed that on the custom shop form there are two options for V shaped guitars. There is Alexi V and ESP V. I'm guessing the Alexi V is the...
MORE »
KH 2 Vintage 2009

KH 2 Vintage 2009

Updated
Hi everyone,

My name is Alex from the Netherlands and I'm the lucky and very happy owner of this Kirk Hammett Vintage guitar that I bought from Bob (I refer to an earlier post by Jeunehomme, 2 months ago, I need you...
MORE »
ScottieBoy

What size are my knobs?!

Updated
Hey Chaps,   I've got a LTD 401 on order, does anyone know what type of knob fitting it takes? It's a metal knob with a hex grub screw - wondering if it's just a straight stalk or if it's a fine/coarse fitting...   I can...
MORE »
Custom Shop PRICING???

Custom Shop PRICING???

Updated
I'm sure this topic has been touched on. But has anyone on here ordered a Custom Shop guitar, nothing too crazy. And how much it was after MSRP?...
MORE »
NGD ESP MX-2

NGD ESP MX-2

Updated
Yes.... after 20 years I finally got mine....first post here too ...
MORE »
Ven T.

Anybody order custom- discontinued model?

Updated
i try to order discontinued model ,   exactly same specification. anybody tried this before?...
MORE »
ESP MX-2 and MX-250 differences

ESP MX-2 and MX-250 differences

Updated
I’m in the process of buying an MX-2. But I see people talking on the forum both about the MX2 and MX250. Can someone tell me the differences?   thanks!...
MORE »
Bolt-on types

Bolt-on types

Updated
Hi,

I'm putting a custom shop order together, I want a bolt-on neck but I'm having difficulty finding different type of bolt-on joints that ESP have and their names, I want an easy upper fret access, the neck joint on...
MORE »