NGD ESP MX-2

Updated
NGD ESP MX-2

Yes.... after 20 years I finally got mine....first post here too

Manuel B.

Lluis  A.

Congrats man!

awsome guitar!!

did you buy it second hand or it is a custom arder from Japan?

Manuel B.

Thanks man! I’ll post better photos later.... I’m still new to the forum.

got it as a supposed second hand, but I don’t really know if it is or not because this thing is new! It came from Japan so maybe they said it was used so it could be sold internationally. But I don’t care  it’s mint condition!! And it is from 2019 according to the serial number.

i was lucky to find it.

Manuel B.

New photos added!

Lluis  A.

I think i saw the add, enjoy it!

i’ve got my white and another black from 2013 in mint condition from Japan too, a few years ago.

Manuel B.

Both your MX are from 2013?

Lluis  A.
Manuel B. wrote:

Both your MX are from 2013?

Yes both from 2013

Manuel B.

Yes probably, it was on reverb. I think I got it for a fair and nice price, I had to pay customs fees too, that sucked!

im still amazed by the craftsmanship on this... I have two ESP from the 90s (‘99 M-II deluxe and ‘97 The Mirage) and this one has way better quality, which is saying a lot because I think my 90s ESPs are top quality guitars... and yet... this is even better!

20 year waiting for one... finally home 

RH

Congrats! I need one! Which site did you use to find it? 

Lluis  A.

Hi, if you are interested on a white one PM me

Manuel B.
RH wrote:

Congrats! I need one! Which site did you use to find it? 

I found it on reverb. But if you’re from Europe I know a French store that has them occasionally. It’s call Rebellion Guitars.

theres also a guy selling one on reverb from 2000 but he wants 9000+.... it’s just insane 

frantic77

Congrats!

ESP 348

Congrats man!! Guitar looks amazing!

Manuel B.
ESP 348 wrote:

Congrats man!! Guitar looks amazing!

It sure do... it’s the best built guitar I how.... and I have a PRS custom 22 and a EBMM JP7....

ESP 348

I have no doubt brother. ESP makes the best guitars in the world.

Papa Fiq

Awesome axe bro! Congratulations man! 

Breadfan32

Looks great!  Has the new logo on the back of the headstock and serial number font has to be fairly new.

Manuel B.
Breadfan32 wrote:

Looks great!  Has the new logo on the back of the headstock and serial number font has to be fairly new.

Thanks Breadfan.... it is, it was made in 2019

Amir Hossein Veghar Farahnak

Congrats dude

rockyeahhhhhhh man

so awesome guitar 

\m/

Post to Thread