Question about custom shop V's

Updated
Question about custom shop V's

Hi, might be a silly question but I'm looking into ordering a custom ESP and I've noticed that on the custom shop form there are two options for V shaped guitars. There is Alexi V and ESP V. I'm guessing the Alexi V is the same shape as his signature models, but I was wondering if the ESP V refers to the old V series where both points of the V were the same length (like the old Dave Mustaine signature models and similar to a Jackson King V) or if it referred to the newer Arrow style V. I love the older V series with the points the same length and if the ESP V listed in the order form is the same shape then that's the one I would want as I'm not a huge fan of the Arrow shape. 

Again, sorry if it's a silly question, but I would really like some clarification as I don't particularly want to spend money on a guitar if I won't like the end product. Thanks!

Aso

It would be best to talk to the dealer that you are ordering through. I was able to order a NV from the custom shop in 2018 but had to work through my dealer to specify it. I would think you would just have to do the same thing and let them know you want Mustaine style of V.

Kman

ooo good question. its definitely not the Arrow as ESP also has the Aero (modernish block style), V-II, NV and other 'ORDER' models such as the FV / TVS (i have one its essentially longer bottom horn, rounded Gibson style.), JHV, KKV, Alexi etc. definitely work w/ your dealer and include specific details to get what you want. Best of luck!

Post to Thread