Angel Of Death181
Here we go again, mod if you can please make this a stickey
Curt Daddy

:(^ *gasp* you take that back or i'm gonna.......cry

:lol

Metahead

... i cant lie

Curt Daddy

fair enough yours is kick ass but I guess it is all in personal taste.

Metahead

ya yours looks alot more... idk, but mine looks more like a prs, which means epic, and beautiful

Curt Daddy

mine looks more br00tal but yours is so..... well epic, and beautiful.

Metahead

we have come to an areement. mine just has a touch of brutalness, thats one way to get epic. add brutal and beautiful

mine matches my playing style. when i right, i right prog death that is mor prog that death and sometimes a touch of thrash or black. epic and beautiful (prog), with a touch of brutal (thrash and death)

does yours match your writing style?

Curt Daddy

Well yeah mine does match my writing style. I write a combination of thrash,prog and death that leans far more towards melodic death metal and, I picked the layout that way due to my writing style so yeah mine is brutal and designed for speed.

Metahead

... i wonder if we would write well together? to bad your way far away from me.

Curt Daddy

yeah I feel we would write some kickass songs man if you got a soundclick account you could record some stuff there and I could write the rest and I could try to get the finished product up on here.

Metahead

that would be sick. do you use power tabs? i wrote a song, and put it on powertabs, i could send it to you. except i wouldnt want you to use it.... its my special thing... lets take this to PM

Curt Daddy

alright man and I was thinking just helping write songs for you and no I don't use power tabs.

MyApocalypse

Anyone need a mockup done?

SA-WEET

can u do mine one page back? :)

FALCO

could you do a f400fm w/ a gold bridge, gold tuners, gold knobs, and gold straplocks? thanks man

load more replies (1 of 1)
Curt Daddy

yup how about a dark purple flametop explorer black hardware duncan invaders t.o.m. with stop bar ebony fretboard with arrowhead inlays same control layout as a gibson explorer.

thanks in advance man.

Curt Daddy

hey blackmachine, how about a dark purple flametop explorer, black hardware, emgs, t.o.m. with stop bar, ebony fretboard, iommi cross inlays, same control layout as a gibson explorer.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Throne_Of_Lunacy

do mine

Metahead

pretty sick sounding

HoloFlash

good job!

Post to Thread