The Mock-Up Thread

Updated
Angel Of Death181
Here we go again, mod if you can please make this a stickey
Gothra

Any one ever made a SV and Horizon in one guitar? Idk if it looks cool but could any1 make it?:P

Greatdeceiver

This is... special..

Tim H.

WTF?! It looks rather ugly if you ask me :P
Just make a choice, it's gotta be all pointy or all round, not both!
By the way, Zakk Wylde should use his Bulleye Gibson instead of that ugly Splittail Dean cow :P

Tim H.

Anyway, would it be cool to make an Ebony-finished Explorer? Would be cool if they added that one for 2008 as well, besides the Ebony-finished F's and Ax'es.

CL4P-TP

If anyone has the time and could get this done it would be greatly appreciated.

Horizon shape
See Through Green with quilted maple top
22 frets, ebony board, white binding on the neck if possible
Dot inlays
humbucker in the bridge, SC at the neck
2 Volume, 1 Tone, 3 way toggle switch
Floyd Rose
Gold Hardware

fugualarmclock

Forest GT see through red on ash
ebony board no inlays
strat hardtail bridge black hardware
2 x SD P-rails (neck and bridge) with both rails facing towards the neck
1 vol, 1 tone, 3 way toggle, and a mini switch

Gothra

Could some1 make me a V + Horizon?:D I dont care about the colors, just wanna know what it looks like

bloodstyle

i was thinking about putting custom hardware. the graphics will actually be painted on the pickup but it is not this graphic. we'll decide of this later but we will make it for sure ;). painting the headstock too. on the back of the neck there will be a skull spine and on the back of the guitars it will be like half a rib cage with one scapula. we are thinking about a mix of rocky tribal and skull graphic.

gab4554

Thats cool

btw here what ive done. its not perfect but in 10 min i think its not that bad

load more replies (1 of 1)
Curt Daddy

how about a exp in blood red with black binding emg's ebony fretboard with arrowhead inlays black pickguard and black bannana head:)

gibsonexp

Body-M shape, Natural mahogany dyed black
Neck-27 fret ebony board, no inlays
Headstock-Reverse, black with Regular esp logo
Pickups-Open coil passive pickup in bridge with black pole pieces (no pickup ring, stuck right into the wood), slanted single-coil in neck with black pole pieces also
Bridge-Black Schaller Floyd Rose(no trem arm)
Hardware-Black Sperzels, single volume knob near the input jack, but not too close to the edge of the body

Basically, an ESP version of the caprison horus :)

imprinted

Body-M shape, Natural mahogany dyed black
Neck-27 fret ebony board, no inlays
Headstock-Reverse, black with Regular esp logo
Pickups-Open coil passive pickup in bridge with black pole pieces (no pickup ring, stuck right into the wood), slanted single-coil in neck with black pole pieces also
Bridge-Black Schaller Floyd Rose(no trem arm)
Hardware-Black Sperzels, single volume knob near the input jack, but not too close to the edge of the body

Basically, an ESP version of the caprison horus :)

... wouldn't it just be easier to get a Horus? :\

gibsonexp

I'm more a fan of the m shape and headstock, I thought it would be interesting.

CL4P-TP

I kinda like the reverse sharkfins on something like that.

The fretboard looks like wants to eat me.

CL4P-TP

Yeah, sorry I meant the alternating not the reverse ones.

On that the alternating would look cool. Like I said before, it looks like a mouth and wants to eat me. And a guitar eating a person, is metal.

hessian101

Like I said before, it looks like a mouth and wants to eat me. And a guitar eating a person, is metal.

:lol I lol'd. But seriously... It is pretty goddamn metal...:evil

Helldragon

I like the alternating ones... kinda fit with the finish... would be cool if the headstock had red binding and those black stripes ;)
It would be awesome if the stripes would be high gloss black and the "greyish" one would be flat black :D

hessian101

^I tried to do exactly that... but the custom generator would not let me.

Post to Thread