ESP OLD SERIALS REVEALED!!!

ESP OLD SERIALS REVEALED!!!

Updated
EUREKA!!!  Hi guys! I've a great news... After years and years of interrogatives on how it works, after looking lot of serials, I think I've understand how works the old format of serial numbers (before the introduction of...
MORE »
Question about custom shop V's

Question about custom shop V's

Updated
Hi, might be a silly question but I'm looking into ordering a custom ESP and I've noticed that on the custom shop form there are two options for V shaped guitars. There is Alexi V and ESP V. I'm guessing the Alexi V is the...
MORE »
Mike D

USA Custom Shop Lead Time

Updated
First time poster here. I'm placing a order this Monday for a USA custom shop Eclipse. I'm wondering what kind of lead time I can expect. Thank you to those that reply in advance.  ...
MORE »
ScottieBoy

What size are my knobs?!

Updated
Hey Chaps,   I've got a LTD 401 on order, does anyone know what type of knob fitting it takes? It's a metal knob with a hex grub screw - wondering if it's just a straight stalk or if it's a fine/coarse fitting...   I can...
MORE »
Custom Shop PRICING???

Custom Shop PRICING???

Updated
I'm sure this topic has been touched on. But has anyone on here ordered a Custom Shop guitar, nothing too crazy. And how much it was after MSRP?...
MORE »
late 80's "The Mirage Custom"

late 80's "The Mirage Custom"

Updated
I dug out my old ESP i bought from Craigs list in 1990and have yet to find a similar one come up since.  I bought this for $ 300 back then and it must be a special order since the shark fin inlays are rare on these with the...
MORE »
carol c.

UP to 7% off runescape gold website on RS3gold.com as Pre-Summer Big Sale for all Fans

Updated
For years, she has been crossing over the Mexican runescape gold border to get her teeth done on the cheap in Tijuana. Hold the geode and concentrate on its powers to release your powers of individuality and creativity. All...
MORE »
carol c.

Safe cheapest wow classic gold us with Up to 9% off for World Of Warcraft Shadowlands

Updated
In the seat of his drop pod, the green ODST is classic wow gold equipped with a backpack and Socom Pistol, ready to conduct long range recon and ground surveillance before taking direct action against his target. In command...
MORE »
carol c.

Fast where can i sell runescape gold with Up to 7% off Code PSA7 for The Novice quest Priest in Peril OSRS

Updated
Should tread lightly in a world it doesn't always rs gold understand.. The last place an older person wanted to go was a "retirement home," or "rest home," or, God forbid, the "nursing home." It appeared that seniors could...
MORE »
carol c.

Up to 9% off cheapest gold on wow classic on wowclassicgp for wow classic Phase 5

Updated
Recent work on later Iron Age settlements and wow classic gold non military Roman era settlements in the region has called these older views more directly into question by building on the work of Jobey and Haselgrove and...
MORE »
carol c.

Up to 7% off rs3 cheap gold and OSRS gold as Pre-Summer Great Sales May.26-Jun.2

Updated
She then adds that she's given a ton of money away. In runescape 3 gold his brief run for the White House, he insisted that nearly anything the feds do, the states and Texas in particular could do better.. Statements in this...
MORE »
carol c.

Honest Store to to buy safe wow classic gol with Up to 9% off for WOW Shadowlands Oribos Zone

Updated
He said Rs 38 billion had been issued for the Cheap wow classic gold immediate payment of refund claims. In this connection, promissory notes are also available and the exporters could opt for these notes as and when...
MORE »
carol c.

Up to 7% off runescape gold website and OSRS gold as Pre-Summer Great Sales May.26-Jun.2

Updated
In the current market, downward pressure seems just buy rs3 gold as likely.. Similarly, 36 percent of boys preferred male business leaders to female. Amateur was probably his favorite event, a tournament he first played as a...
MORE »
NGD ESP MX-2

NGD ESP MX-2

Updated
Yes.... after 20 years I finally got mine....first post here too ...
MORE »
weight

weight

Updated
Hello, I want to know what is the weight of the horizon I custom shop? thank you
https://www.espguitars.com/products/16978-esp-horizon-i-dcar?category_id=1963490-horizon-series-guitars
MORE »