The Mock-Up Thread

Updated
Angel Of Death181
Here we go again, mod if you can please make this a stickey
JohnDoherty

nom nom nom

i think i'm going to start doing mockups again

if you want, you can PM me with requests, I'm never on this section so I'm not going to see if you post in the mockup thread

fuzzymuffler

inbox status- FLOODED

Angel Of Death181

Can anyone do an Urban Camo Jackson Soloist SL2H, Floyd Rose, EMGs, and Of course the Sharkfin inlays. Always wanted to see the UC scheme on a soloist. Thanx. Angel

FALCO

thanks man!

Thrash

Thanks alot!

load more replies (1 of 1)
thrashinbatman

4-knob, M-II body, reverse pointed-headstock, black with fade-in gray outline, Chinese Death character for the inlays, Floyd Rose, plz.

gab4554

4-knob, M-II body, reverse pointed-headstock, black with fade-in gray outline, Chinese Death character for the inlays, Floyd Rose, plz.

do you have pics of that chinese inlay?

And how do you want your 4 knobs?? Its kinda hard to put em all.

Throne_Of_Lunacy

Could someone make me a Black SV white pinstripes, but with a maple neck?
If you could that would be great. Also could you tell me how the same thing would look but with yellow pinstripes? Thanks!:D

CL4P-TP

Could someone make me a Black SV white pinstripes, but with a maple neck?
If you could that would be great. Also could you tell me how the same thing would look but with yellow pinstripes? Thanks!:D

You mean maple fretboard? They have maple necks already.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Metaldude30

I'd like to see either an Amott V or a Phill Demmel V, string thru, EMG'z, Ebony fret board, no inlays, reverse F-series headstock, quilt top, see thru black stain not painted(if that's possible on a mock up) headstock to match, all black hardware.

Throne_Of_Lunacy

awesome thanks gab!:D

gibsonexp

Body-M shape, oiled mahogany dyed black
Neck-27 fret ebony board, no inlays
Headstock-Reverse, black with Regular esp logo
Pickups-Black open coil passive humbucker in bridge (no pickup ring, stuck right into the wood), slanted single-coil in neck also no pickup ring
Bridge-Black Schaller Floyd Rose
Hardware-Black Sperzels, single volume knob near the input jack, but not too close to the edge of the body

Basically, an ESP version of the caparison horus

Throne_Of_Lunacy

Could someone make a: white M, black binding around the body, 24 fret, maple fretboard, black arrowhead inlays, HSS duncan p.u. combination, floyd rose, reverse headstock and black harware? Thanks:D

gab4554

Np FarBeyondDriven and KH-M

Here's the mock-up im gonna do :

Matt Parsons------Almost done
lucky13-----------Doing it after Matt's
FarBeyondDriven---Same as above
gibsonexp---------Same as above but IDK if im gonna be able to do al the specs
redneck-----------Same as above but Im not gonna be able to make those inlays sorry. And by Pearl binding do you mean Abalone?

This week-end I dont really have some time since I work alot but I might be able to do 1-2 maybe 3 tomorow. Then monday I might be able to finish them all.

Thanks for waiting.

thrashinbatman

Awesome gab! Thanks.

Metaldude30

Thnx dude, that's fukkin badass, I think I'd like the normal F headstock more than the reversed but it still looks killer, would love to have that!!!!

fuzzymuffler

Hi Blackmachine!

Llexileon

Fantastic work as always Blackmachine. Cool to see you're still lurking around here :p

SA-WEET

Holy shit. Good to see you back Blackmachine.:)

MyApocolypse, when abouts do you think my bass will be done? No rush.

gibsonexp

Thanks a ton black! Would be even more awesome if I could see the body in black 8o

Post to Thread