Benny V.

ESP version is here (kh sparkle)

Updated
https://www.espguitars.com/products/20549-kh-2?category_id=1963398-kirk-hammett...
MORE »
John D.

Kirk Ouija Decals

Updated
Does anyone have a decent source to get Ouija Decals?  I want to put them on my KH-602.      I was looking at ebay or guitar vinyl.  Any experience with either?   Please dont tell me to get a real ouija, I just like to...
MORE »
how to setup your  ESP KH guitar like KH/setting up a new esp guitar like kirk hammett.

how to setup your ESP KH guitar like KH/setting up a new esp guitar like kirk hammett.

Updated
Does anyone know how Kirk's guitars are setup for him or ; if you  can add any good current useful  info on kirk's  guitar setups, (re: fast action low action/ intonation)  about Kirk's guitar setups,the various kinds of...
MORE »
NTB CST > Demonolology

NTB CST > Demonolology

Updated
Hey Guys, I have extensively compared both my Demono and Custom NTB from 2013. I don't know if it's because the ntb has been played 3 years but the resonance is just top notch (sustain, harmonics), I beleive maybe the emg...
MORE »
Eclipse S-III Quilt

Eclipse S-III Quilt

Updated
I was bored at home so I made this model in sketchup, I did it as detail as I could, I don't think anyone here have this guitar or ever seen one because theres only 10 was made, but feel free to tell me if I missed anything....
MORE »
RoboWS6

Fair Price on stripped down KH-602?

Updated
Found a KH-602 for sale locally that has no hardware, bridge or pickups and was wondering what a fair offer on something like this would be?   Thanks in advance!...
MORE »
Looking for James Hetfield sigs

Looking for James Hetfield sigs

Updated
G'day,    I'm looking to add James Hetfield sigs to my collection both old and new, ESP or LTD. If you know of any going that can be sent to Australia I'd appreciate any help. Cheers...
MORE »
Kirk playing his White Ouija.... where?

Kirk playing his White Ouija.... where?

Updated
Hey guys!   I'm doing my own research, but do you guys remember which DVD / Blu Ray / Concerts can Kirk be spotted with his White 2009 Ouija?   Cheers!...
MORE »
ESP original Mummy guitar that was on eBay....who owns it?

ESP original Mummy guitar that was on eBay....who owns it?

Updated
Hey guys!   Quick question:   Can anyone confirm if Kirk owns the "famous" Mummy that was on eBay selling first fir $35k and later for $75k? I say confirm, not rumours.   I know the story, the ESP VP selling for...
MORE »
want to buy ESP KH-2 Vintage

want to buy ESP KH-2 Vintage

Updated
anyone selling and shipped to singapore?...
MORE »
Any info on this Kirk Hammett Custom?

Any info on this Kirk Hammett Custom?

Updated
  I was watching the Ernie Ball experience winners video and saw this absolutely gorgeous Hawaiian theme on one of Kirk's guitars. Does anyone have any more pics or info regarding it?...
MORE »
Jeff P.

Mummy Replica

Updated
Geez hope I don't get too much for this post as I just saw the recent "The mummification begins" thread.  I'm looking to get a decal put on a 602.  I'm not doing this for an ebay sale, just want a "mummy like" ESP guitar and...
MORE »
Dean J.

Neil Westfall Signature

Updated
Is there any info on when Neil Westfall's signature Eclipse will be released? Or any info on types of finishes?...
MORE »
WTB Esp Jh 3

WTB Esp Jh 3

Updated
Hey people! If anyone is considering selling their ESP JH 3, don't hesitate to contact me.. I am very interested in one... I know it's a long shot but I have to try :-)...
MORE »
Kirk's new guitar, how do I know ? 'cause I did it !

Kirk's new guitar, how do I know ? 'cause I did it !

Updated
Hi everyone, I can announce you a new Kirk's guitar and here's a photo of it  , with me hanging his personal White Zombie : - It was last night in Paris   My project began in December 2015 ! I was thinking about one of...
MORE »