Kirk playing his White Ouija.... where?

Updated
Kirk playing his White Ouija.... where?

Hey guys!

I'm doing my own research, but do you guys remember which DVD / Blu Ray / Concerts can Kirk be spotted with his White 2009 Ouija?

Cheers!

SteelEdge

There are a bunch of vids on Youtube in the 2016/2017 range over in Europe I believe he was using it.

Yeah, I know, he even used it in his concert here in Spain, but I was talking about official DVD/Blu ray u other recordings....

In the Big Four concert maybe? Quebec Magnetic?

SteelEdge

Guess the white Ouija never was played in any official release then.....

Guiguitarz

Yep, that's it, Chrome hardware edition, on Broken, Beat and Scarred, mismatch video during the 2 or 3 nights recordings, he had the Dracula also on this song.

SteelEdge
Guiguitarz wrote:

Yep, that's it, Chrome hardware edition, on Broken, Beat and Scarred, mismatch video during the 2 or 3 nights recordings, he had the Dracula also on this song.

I knew I had seen it somewhere! Thanks Guiguitarz!

Well, guess that´s all in "official" realeases......

Guiguitarz

He played it also during the first dates of the Worldwired Tour in the US, I'll check that for ya,

Guiguitarz

Yep !

Guiguitarz

If you consider Seoul in Korea 

SteelEdge
Guiguitarz wrote:

He played it also during the first dates of the Worldwired Tour in the US, I'll check that for ya,

Thanks!

I´ve checked the Nimes 2009 concert also, he plays the black old 90´s Ouija... the twin to the one I have

Guiguitarz

Ahah, and how can I forget, he played it (in front of me) in Milano during Fight Fire with Fire in 2015, but it's not an official release ...

You can spot me just behind him.

SteelEdge

Man, I need to go to a Meet and Greet and have Kirk to sign my neckthru reverse inlays Ouija.

Maybe he evens want to keep it and could trade for the Mummy

SteelEdge

Man, I need to go to a Meet and Greet and have Kirk to sign my neckthru reverse inlays Ouija.

Maybe he evens want to keep it and could trade for the Mummy

Dude at least do it tastefully. Like the back of the headstock.

Of course!!!! xD

dubster82

No guitars at meet and greets.

Guiguitarz

So Rick can cut off the headstock from the guitar and have it glued then. No big deal 

SteelEdge

I'll find my way.....

Big Daddy B
SteelEdge wrote:

I knew I had seen it somewhere! Thanks Guiguitarz!

Well, guess that´s all in "official" realeases......

Lest we not forget the chrome one was also featured in the Dunlop TV episode

Post to Thread