blibbety

Upgrade current guitar or get a new guitar?

Updated
I have a LTD F-10. I like the guitar and don't have money for a new guitar so am thinking of just upgrading the pickup(s) and getting something other than my little amp for a good sound. I know the obvious response would...
MORE »
hanspetter29

LTD EC-401 vs EC-1000

Updated
Hi everyone. New member here that's planning to buy my first ESP/LTD guitar shortly. I've been an Ibanez fanboy for decades but lately I've (finally) open my eyes for other brands and as I was testing some guitars at my local...
MORE »
New Guy/New Guitar

New Guy/New Guitar

Updated
Just wanted to say hello. New to the forum as well as ESP/LDT guitars. I've been playing off and on for almost 30 years now. I've owned many very nice guitars. The very expensive and the not so expensive. I'm not a die hard...
MORE »
Ltd M-10?

Ltd M-10?

Updated
Anyone buy one of these M-10's? For $149 I wanna get one just to do upgrades to and have as a project guitar. I'm sure it could use new pickups and hardware, I just hope the body isn't made of partical board. I guess ya can't...
MORE »
sigm.xiria

I have some questions about Viper 400

Updated
I am going to upgrade it a lot! But I do not know what exactly I need to know in order to order the right parts. I know I want to put in some of thos locking tuners I want to say they are schaller mini locking. Direct...
MORE »
rumblebox

early 2000s m or mh with H/S/H setup?

Updated
i forgot what years and what model numbers they were. anyone?...
MORE »
ammar

New Pickups for my EC-1000

Updated
Hey there guys, i have an EC-1000 in Vintage Black. I was wondering for a while how will it look with gold pickups. Finally made up my mind and decided to get a set of EMG golds. I also have an EX-400BD with 81/60 combo. So,...
MORE »
M-1000  Type of wood?

M-1000 Type of wood?

Updated
Hello, Im a new member, from Norway. I have for a long time woundered about my M-1000, from the first year of the 1000 deluxe models, 2002. Compaire to the 2002 catalogue, the M-1000 has a alder body, in 2003 in maple and...
MORE »
Revamped deluxe line for 2012?

Revamped deluxe line for 2012?

Updated
i hope for big things next year..the EC1000 CTM guitars was a disappointment for me at least..gotta have 24 frets. i hope for a see thru black ec (no floyd rose) and to lose the saddle. whats the style called instead of...
MORE »
alland

Green Quilted Maple LTD's

Updated
Man, those see through green EC-1000's and MH-1000's are SO SEXY. Anyone have any clue of where I can find these colors? As far as I know they are no longer in production :(...
MORE »
cklapka

What makes it an ESP

Updated
OK bear with me here. I have a ESP M-I body and an LTD neck from different guitars that I am thinking of marrying. So at what point is it still an ESP if one adds different necks or hardware or electronics to the...
MORE »
Ec-1000t & Ec-401vf

Ec-1000t & Ec-401vf

Updated
Do either of these guitars have the "tummy cut" back? Aside from the pickups and locking tuners are there any other differences? ESP has really nailed the Gloss Black 22 fret LTD-EC-1000T/CTM!!! Not only do I want one...
MORE »
rumblebox

where can i get an authentic headstock decal?

Updated
or are they even available?...
MORE »
400AT Goldtop - Locking Tuners

400AT Goldtop - Locking Tuners

Updated
I've searched previous posts about locking tuners that require no modifications to the headstock, however, all that were mentioned didn't provide a part number. Does anyone have direct fit locking tuners on their 400AT and,...
MORE »
Case Suggestion

Case Suggestion

Updated
Are the regular old $120 ESP hardshell cases that Musician's Friend sells the best quality or is there a better case out there? The reviews were'nt all that great for them. I have a strat shaped M body that I never bought a...
MORE »