Armann

M-II Urban Camo pickups ?

Updated
Hi I just bought my first ESP so this is a noob question. :) It's a Standard M-II Urban Camo but it didn't come with EMG's It's got Seymour Duncan SH1N in the neck and TB-5 in the bridge. I can't find any indication of...
MORE »
jl-austin

Horizon NT-7 question.

Updated
Has the price been announced on these yet? My ESP dealer has not been able to get a price yet....
MORE »
guitarchris76

Where can I get Edwards or Navigators

Updated
I recently gotmy first ESP, a new Eclipse in AHB. It is now one of my favorite guitars and that is among a bunch of Fender,s Gibson's, Suhr's and Carvin's. There is just something about this guitar that is just right. I...
MORE »
xx420zwill

M2 for M1 trade???????!!!!!

Updated
i have an m2 in which i would like to trade for an m1 8o...
MORE »
RobertC

Saving

Updated
saving money SV II Urban Camo cant wait!!!!!!...
MORE »
Will Pwr

I got my M-II

Updated
I finally got my M-II Maple fretboard guitar. Not I big fan of Seymour Duncans, need change pickups, but I dont know if I should go with Emgs or Dimarzios, like em both. I have Bareknuckle pickups on my other guitar, so I...
MORE »
johnny00

Would an EMG 85 work better for me? need your opinions

Updated
Please. Sorry if this has been covered before. I am not liking the sound of my Eclipse II with the EMG 81 in the bridge. I have always used passive Duncans and Dimarzios, and I'm reading good things about the EMG 85 in the...
MORE »
customESP

New Fall 2009 ESP's!

Updated
:D:D:D I can finally get an eclipse with a floyd!!! Some of the others look cool also... Not sure about those iron crosses on the V though... Time to start saving!!! :evil...
MORE »
antipole

Horizon I & II

Updated
What are the differences between Horizon I and II?...
MORE »
shreddie954

is ESP ever gonna release a decent 7?

Updated
I love ESP, i own several of them, but i cant find a 7 that i like. Sure the Stephen Carpenters aren't half bad, but i cant stand not having a neck pick-up....
MORE »
David_VI

ESP Horizon FR?

Updated
Hey. I've recently fallen in love with this guitar, I would love to make it my first ESP and join the family, (after getting a job just to fund it of course!) Im curious though, ESP don't appear to do it in black anymore? I...
MORE »
Nagash

About the ESP EX/FX series

Updated
I'd just like to know if I'm the only one who would like the ESP EX and FX series to have 25'5 scale and 24 frets. Personally I think it is better to have 24 frets because even if you don't use them a lot it's just a few more...
MORE »
Newfs

Eclipse II pulloffs slipping off frets on High E

Updated
I seem to have an issue with my high E string and fretted notes to open string pulloffs. The string will slip of the fret before I complete the pulloff. Does anyone know if this is an issues with my set-up or my playing? ...
MORE »
johnny00

is the finish on eclipse II laquer?

Updated
Reason I ask is that I just got one in that faded honey distressed, and the binding corners are SHARP! so i want to round it off a tad, then maybe touch up the edges with some clear laquer...if it is lacquer. it doesn't say...
MORE »
Will Pwr

ESP M-II w/Duncans FR or ESP HORIZON NT-II STB?

Updated
This Friday I will be taking a trip to Los Angeles, Ca (live in Las Vegas) and I plan on purchasing my second ESP Guitar :D. These are my choices: ESP M-II Maple Fretboard FR or ESP HORIZON NT-II STB. I saw the M-II...
MORE »