is ESP ever gonna release a decent 7?

Updated
shreddie954
I love ESP, i own several of them, but i cant find a 7 that i like. Sure the Stephen Carpenters aren't half bad, but i cant stand not having a neck pick-up.
Justinschut

great first post

shreddie954

haha, thanks. im looking around for a 7 right now, and the only decent ESP/ltd i could find for sale was an H-307. i was just thinking how awesome it would be to see a 7 string m-II

the_emptier

there is.....

kinda

shreddie954

whats that?

load more replies (1 of 1)
jus10

How does that middle pup sound? Always wondered.
BTW, the viper 407's are by far the worst 7 strings I've played. It's weird, cause I play a viper 400 with a 7 string set on them, and it's amazing how good it sounds. Must be the 707's

DayDay

You could do old school discontinued model if your looking for an M body style the LTD M-207 probably find one on Ebay

shreddie954

You could do old school discontinued model if your looking for an M body style the LTD M-207 probably find one on Ebay

they come around every now and again, and i think im gonna pick one up, not the highest quality instrument, but it'll suffice

load more replies (1 of 1)
With_Strength_I_Burn

I played one a couple years back and was heavily disappointed by it.

Gfunk

I love ESP, i own several of them

Pics please.

:)

MV-CTM

If you are looking at ESP you know they aren't big on unfinished necks.

Post to Thread