ESP M-II w/Duncans FR or ESP HORIZON NT-II STB?

Updated
Will Pwr
This Friday I will be taking a trip to Los Angeles, Ca (live in Las Vegas) and I plan on purchasing my second ESP Guitar :D. These are my choices: ESP M-II Maple Fretboard FR or ESP HORIZON NT-II STB. I saw the M-II Rosewood fretboard and I loved it, the feel and the look of it (love it even more when I saw this PvGgbI2KFMQ. But at the same time I always knew that I wanted a Horizon FR or NT. Don't like the red Horizon. Never had a Floyd Rose guitar but I need to start somewhere, right? Been reading and watching videos about FR and I know I can handle it. My questions are; Has anyone had problems with Maple fretboard? Is there different steps to taking care of it? I'm choosing the Maple Fretboard because I know in about a year I will be getting a Caparison Dellinger II Pro Black, and really wouldn't want "almost" the same looking guitar. On the plus side the Maple fretboard would be different. All opinions and info will be appreciated. Thanks guys. :D Or I can just get the Caparison now! :lol
nick c.

i have both a m-II with a maple fretboard and caparison, they are both shred tastic. I had a pro black dellinger and sold it for a TAT II. I was not a fan of the pro black color. THe dellinger neck is way thicker than the m-II. Just clean the maple fret and thats about it.

I, Voyager

the M-II man!

the M-II is more of a lead axe and the Horizon is more of a rhythm axe.

Post to Thread