New Fall 2009 ESP's!

Updated
customESP
:D:D:D I can finally get an eclipse with a floyd!!! Some of the others look cool also... Not sure about those iron crosses on the V though... Time to start saving!!! :evil
johnny00

i've been waiting for this for a long time. i even emailed ESP a few months ago and asked if they were ever goign to make an esp eclipse II with a floyd for USA. they said "no plans of it". :) thx

stbailey05

The white phoenix is sweet.

Metlupass2

The fucked up part is that they aren't gonna offer the Eclipse in black with the tune o matic. How hard is it for them to offer all their guitars in different colors? I guarantee they would sell a lot more.

johnny00

I'm pretty sure the tune-o-matic eclipse will still be available. These are just new models for fall 2009. Just guessing though.

MV-CTM

I'm pretty sure the tune-o-matic eclipse will still be available. These are just new models for fall 2009. Just guessing though.
yeah the current lineup is still there but there's not a gloss black one just vintage black

Metlupass2

Yeah thats what I mean. I want gloss black with a tune o matic!

Nova

Im so getting a SV-II and prolly put an 85 pup for the bridge

GuitarmanST

all about the kahler- If you havent used one- You have no idea what your missing and how much CRAP a Floyd is- CHOOP!

Mr. Wicked

I'm disappointed by the ESP FX... It'd be nice if they stuck with the Spalted Maple look. Though I am glad you can get a ESP in more body shape options... I hope they have a ESP AX sometime.

Post to Thread