I got my M-II

Updated
Will Pwr
I finally got my M-II Maple fretboard guitar. Not I big fan of Seymour Duncans, need change pickups, but I dont know if I should go with Emgs or Dimarzios, like em both. I have Bareknuckle pickups on my other guitar, so I want I different sound on this one. EMG: 81 both or possible 85 on neck Dimarzios: Tone zone and Air Norton. Thanks. Possible changes, good or bad? New Options, Down ------VVV.
nugget666

:hatlooks cool with red..congrats on the gtr

Dilzdo21

go red but stick with the maple TRC

Will Pwr

Thanks guys. I will post pics soon.

By the way, I believe I did the right thing on this...
The guitar salesman offer a 2 year in-store warranty for $100, and I said no.
I mean I could my own setups and other than that I dont see a point to it. Its not like its going to cover dings and dents. Oh yeah, and once I change the pickups it wont cover the new ones.

Thanks.

Mr. Wicked

Satin finish is WIN!

jaymz097

Congrats on the M-II. The red looks cool and I never thought about the truss rod cover. I have an old Charvel that I put green Dimarzios in and black and green looks great. I love my Urban Camo M-II. I will change pickups soon, I already have a black Tone Zone for the bridge and need to get an Air Norton for the neck. I may get that one zebra black/white.
Probably offer the EMG's and volume pot to the boardz when I'm done.

DeathIsMyJustice

Needs EMGs and less red :p

Will Pwr

New Look!

More options. Was Bored.

Feedback.

Thanks.

the_emptier

could you make one with gold pickups and hardware???

David_VI

I think I prefer the one with the pickups outlined in red.. subtle.. if other things could be outlined too maybe :p

Mr. Wicked

^ Word.

Post to Thread