Derrin R.

LTD EC Floyd Rose

Updated
Are there any more planned finishes for EC series guitars with a Floyd Rose? I have Trans Black, Black, and Violet Shadow. I know that there were many other ffnishes available some years ago, but haven't been able to find any...
MORE »
Andrey P.

When were these guitars made?

Updated
ESP LTD M100FM, serial number: IR0533040 (Indonesia) ESP LTD M100FM, serial number: L10100900 (China) ESP LTD M100FM, serial number: IW11090505 (Indonesia) ...
MORE »
Myles H.

Non Tremolo Arrow Ltd's?

Updated
Is there any plan to develop a non-tremolo Arrow series guitar? Love the guitar and all the specs, just so don't want a tremolo. Thank you....
MORE »
How do I obtain your guitars from Japan

How do I obtain your guitars from Japan

Updated
Hey esp guitars, i really want edward guitar but i live in america. Is there any way I could be able to obtain one...
MORE »
Bret M.

Price lists 89-92 or so..

Updated
Hey all, I’ve been scouring the web for this info but haven’t turned anything up. Does anyone have or remember the retail pricing for ESP’s back around 89-92ish? I’m trying to get a feel for their original value compared to...
MORE »
xtone Paramount PS1 MFGe

xtone Paramount PS1 MFGe

Updated
Can some tell me what the manufacturing years were for the Xtone Paramount PS1 series?...
MORE »
Dean M.

ST-1 From fit case

Updated
I'm looking for a case for my mid 80's ESP 400 Series Strat. I'd prefer an ESP Case for it. Will it fit in a Snapper ST-1 Case?...
MORE »
Oilers_442

ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM DMZ Pots

Updated
Hi all, I'm planning on making a pickup change on my ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM DMZ and am wanting to put a set of EMG 57/66 pickups in it. For the 25k pots that I would need for EMGs, would I need to chose short shaft or long...
MORE »
Which amp suits me

Which amp suits me

Updated
i am looking for an amp, preferably 50 watts or more, for giging and around the house that isn’t a stack. I like the boss katana so modeling amps are good in my eyes and I love only a few tube amps. I love metal, punk,...
MORE »
CentralTX

Swap black covers for gold?

Updated
I have an '07 Eclipse in Vintage Black.  It's equipped with the black EMG 81/60 tandem.  I'm wondering if I can keep the pickups, but just swap out the covers from black plastic to gold.  It's strictly a matter of aesthetics,...
MORE »
Myles H.

Non Tremolo Arrow Ltd's?

Updated
Is there any plan to develop a non-tremolo Arrow series guitar in the LTD range? Love the guitar and all the specs, just so don't want a tremolo. Thank you....
MORE »
Sergey P.

Case not fit, but it should...

Updated
Hi, everyone!
I buyed new cmhxlff case for my sc607b, but it doesn't fit. Look at the pictures, upper body is bigger than case. Any ideas why this happened?...
MORE »
NATIV A.

"Pre" KH2 model?

Updated
The reason that I'm thinking that my guitar is a "pre" KH2 is because its loaded with an passive ESP pickups, it has an original Floyd Rose and a Kirk signature on the headstock. 
it seems to me that my guitar is the...
MORE »
Chad U.

Wondering more info about this ESP guitar... please help

Updated
Really need some help with this guitar please. The best I can tell its a ESP Mirage Deluxe, but some things that set it apart from others Ive seen... only ESP marking on the neck is ESP letters stamped into back of headstock...
MORE »
EC-256 titanium dioxide and methanol respirable particles warning

EC-256 titanium dioxide and methanol respirable particles warning

Updated
I have recently seen the EC-256 FM cobalt blue and fell in love with it. It's an amazing guitar playability wise and tone wise. However, on the back side on the plate covering the wiring compartment of the guitar, it says the...
MORE »