Wondering more info about this ESP guitar... please help

Updated
Chad U.

Really need some help with this guitar please. The best I can tell its a ESP Mirage Deluxe, but some things that set it apart from others Ive seen... only ESP marking on the neck is ESP letters stamped into back of headstock and ESP Tuners, neck is also only 22 frets, no truss rod at the headstock, neck heel truss rod instead and the body has the cavity to be able to access it. So I am confused... the body pocket where the neck goes has MR DX and NY 6088 written in pencil, but there is no esp stamp or logo and nothing on the neck heel at all. The neck plate has ESP on it with a serial number of 50009. The bridge is stamped ESP and says Licensed Under with a few patent numbers, and the neck pickup is branded ESP and is like a hot rails and the bridge pickup is a zebra Seymore Duncan marked DC-J on the back.

Anyhow, here are some pictures and please let me know if you can tell me anything about it or if not where I can find out more... its an amazing sounding guitar and I love it to death!

ESP Guitars

Hey Chad, please email these photos to our customer service at customerservice@espguitars.com for assistance, thanks!

Chad U.

Thank you, I already did on Friday or Saturday I think.

Post to Thread