Which amp suits me

Updated
Which amp suits me

i am looking for an amp, preferably 50 watts or more, for giging and around the house that isn’t a stack. I like the boss katana so modeling amps are good in my eyes and I love only a few tube amps. I love metal, punk, grunge, and rock, so I want a pretty versitile amp but one that works well with a whole lotta distortion. Any suggestions?

Cogan C.

If you're into modeling amps- Marshall's Code, Peavy's Vypyr, Line 6's Spyder, Fender's Mustang, and Blackstar's IDCORE will give you plenty of distortion and volume for very little money. They also pack other of effects- flanger, chorus, etc, and can be programmed to create unique sounds as well. I owned a Code 50, and Line 6 Spyder, and while they were good amps, I grew out of them and went the tube route with pedals to create my tone, which was significantly easier than programming, for me at least. Your best bet would be to head to your local guitar shop and see which sounds best to you.  

YabbieBell

I was more wondering if esp branded amps had any modeling amps, currently in probs leaning towards the Boss Katana 50

Post to Thread